Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
❀️❀️❀️😍😍😍😍😍

Word Count: 1

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Question, is the OST really that similar to be considered a copyright infringement? I have heard so many songs that are similar without facing the same issues.

No its not...ost is on similar terms with intqam dekhegi but now not exactly same...

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Question, is the OST really that similar to be considered a copyright infringement? I have heard so many songs that are similar without facing the same issues.

I don't think it is that similar but it really depends on what parameters the courts have when they take these decisions.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

https://twitter.com/TereBinfanspage/status/1631969764917518340?t=NKFBd4Hn2G07rRce9oqutQ&s=19 why everyone is saying it will come . Jabki Murtu ke toh abhi chotein lagin huin hain 😧 . Bangali baba thik karke jayegi kya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

I think this will come later. Meerab might have softened a bit but not to dance level I think. Accha hai murtasim is planning on dinner dates again
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Total 8 episodes of Tere Bin has been removed by Zee with regards to Copyright Claim.

You know that OST is more visually appealing so can they remove the audio it won’t make much of difference.

Every time I hear kya hoti hain bewafaai….. my heart skips a beat thinking what Khand will these duffers do next so yes please beep or better remove it.

But why is zee going bonkers on drama OST? and that too a tiny bit in entire song?

and Geo they must have earned so much can’t they record a new one?

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nephy1

@B-I think its not denoting that she wants him to leave her it was like she herself is somewhere deep down surprised that why is he not giving up on her after so much happened,its kind of she want reassurance so that question.

She is facing PTSD,abondonment issues after what happened to her so she want that reassurance vocally again amd again from murtasim.

She wants to be with him,thats why said that to Haya but she is scared deep down given the history.

May be but I didn't feel like it... she does nothing which give even slightest of hint that she wants to stay in this relationship or wants reassurance from him.

I think she is confused . She herself doesn't know what she wants. Nd probably she'll not going to realize it until she actually lose murtasim( short separation) nd than realize what he means to her.

More than haya, meerab herself is a trouble for meerasim...

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dilsha

what’s with zee. First remove ost then the epi 😑

Geo should hv changed d ost when it was removed or should have settled it with zee..

But now when d epi is trending, zee has attacked n removed most of d episodes.. It's high time, geo sort it out. If not itll affect d views of epi 20 n d upcoming epi πŸ˜’

FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dilsha

what’s with zee. First remove ost then the epi 😑

I think they can't digest the popularity show is getting. Though I am just not able to understand the reason

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

No its not...ost is on similar terms with intqam dekhegi but now not exactly same...

i didn’t find it similar.maybe the high pitch a bit but tere bin ost is far better than the movie song. I had heard all the songs of the movie when it released. This one was my least fav. And it’s not catchy like TB OST
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Geo should hv changed d ost when it was removed or should have settled it with zee..

But now when d epi is trending, zee has attacked n removed most of d episodes.. It's high time, geo sort it out. If not itll affect d views of epi 20 n d upcoming epi πŸ˜’

the epi is gone. So we won’t be getting the ost in future epi since they r removing the ones which had ost I guess