Posted: 1 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

TB episodes have been removed due to copyright issue 😭😭😭

https://twitter.com/YumnaZaidi_Zone/status/1632004112958255105?t=i8ItNCXjhEe4z1LRsFZ1LA&s=19

FieryLioness thumbnail

Sare log to alag hai .. kuchh bhi like dete hai YouTube waleπŸ˜† Tere bin btsπŸ˜†

Ignore my above post sera.. I asked without watching vid πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

FieryLioness thumbnail

What's wrong yaar ... better they remove ost from all episodes... it doesn't even go well with scenes.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Total 8 episodes of Tere Bin has been removed by Zee with regards to Copyright Claim.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Finally get to watch this week's episodes minus Haya's dramaπŸ˜†

20th episode is all love... what a meerasim or I say murtu-licious episode ❀️ This guy has shown so many emotions in one single episode... my fav was him standing up for meerab in front of his mom.. the dialogues nd the way he said MB has no right to throw meerab out even if she kills him.

So he made it clear that he is not allowing any third person between husband and wife. Be it real or reel, it's rare to see guy standing up for girl, against his mom. I personally loved that scene.

Then bedroom scene was all love ... he is trying everything to make this marriage work.. tolerating her every tantrum, rudeness nd he said it so right "todna hal nahi hai, Jodna hai" .. this made me more curious to know what will happen that will force him to give up on meerab. Or I wonder if it'll be actually meerab's fault or he'll fall prey to haya/rohail/MB's plotting against them.

Meerab is one hell of a confusing girl. She says Haha to stay away from murtasim nd than she ask murtasim to leave her. What she actually wants

Her saying " to chhodh kyun nahi dete mujhe" pretty much gives the idea that the leaked script (Rohail-meerab conversation about blaming Murtu being impotent ) will be true.

Nd how can I forget the terrified look on murtasim's face when meerab woke upπŸ˜† damn it gonna remain my fav πŸ˜†

@B-I think its not denoting that she wants him to leave her it was like she herself is somewhere deep down surprised that why is he not giving up on her after so much happened,its kind of she want reassurance so that question.

She is facing PTSD,abondonment issues after what happened to her so she want that reassurance vocally again amd again from murtasim.

She wants to be with him,thats why said that to Haya but she is scared deep down given the history.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Total 8 episodes of Tere Bin has been removed by Zee with regards to Copyright Claim.

what’s with zee. First remove ost then the epi 😑
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Question, is the OST really that similar to be considered a copyright infringement? I have heard so many songs that are similar without facing the same issues.