Users

Frequent Posters

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Poora khandan pagal hain aur ek bechara murtu 😭🀣

Frustration aur murtu ka saath janmon ka sambandh hain 🀣🀣🀣

Koi bhi chala aata hai even housemaids...murtu ki koi izzat nahi hai yar...bedroom mei bhi no privacy...he will have to take meeru to jungle then to do jungle mei mangalπŸ˜†

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

either she is conservative or doesn’t want to ruffle any feathers. No one is expecting her to look like sridevi in a chiffon saree all exposed. But saree is such a romantic fabric, a nice Color can make all the difference. Again I don’t want to be negative but the makeup is all wrong too. But bless the lord yumna superior acting talent is keeping these scenes alive.

oh yeah blue , or maroon could do wonders
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
applause , my girl πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ yeh le tere liye πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ’πŸ’πŸ₯ͺπŸ₯¨πŸŒ­πŸ₯ͺ🌭🍜
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

either she is conservative or doesn’t want to ruffle any feathers. No one is expecting her to look like sridevi in a chiffon saree all exposed. But saree is such a romantic fabric, a nice Color can make all the difference. Again I don’t want to be negative but the makeup is all wrong too. But bless the lord yumna superior acting talent is keeping these scenes alive.

At this point, we do not even know whether the saree will be worn on the show. πŸ˜†

They do shoot some scenes specifically for the OST and then recreate those scenes differently on the show. I for once, do not want the date to happen in the show πŸ˜›

The makeup artist must be having some inner beef with Yumna πŸ˜† or he/she is simply not qualified to be called one MUA. Horrible job. To make a pretty girl look that way on a television screen 😡

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Hey Minion, Please close this thread.

Thanks πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I found it quite different from usual blings and it suits her too. It was just the make up which went wrong . But overall chemistry is sooo combusting that everything else disappears!

I wonder if they underplay meerabs look intentionally, just to emphasise MK is more attracted to her for her personality than rest .

Usually you get to see feudal lords falling for ethereal and docile beauties but in our case he is more attracted towards the personality ( classic Pride and Prejudice move)

yes suit would have been better choice. Murtasim or wahaj is playing hide and seek on where to touch her. So far they have committed to all their romantic scenes, no hesitancy, thanks wahaj and yumna. I hope they are not in any scene were they are not able to fully commit.