Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

She is a spoiled brat and a perfect example of paapa ki pari. She used to idolize Waqas a lot and was too proud of how much her parents love her.

A lot of dramas show spoiled brats that runs their mouth as independent strong women. Meerab definitely has a more progressive outlook and wants to help underprivileged people but she clearly don't know how to do it. She thinks just because men around her gives her a free pass she can get away with anything with anyone. Even if Anwar and murtu gets angry at some of her antiques they also let her run her mouth as much as she wants and protects her to any extend. Her husband literally has to play daddy to make her do things🀣.

She is also an attention seeker because she grew up getting undivided attention from her parents and going by how she boss around in murtu's house in the initial episodes it's clear she used to get treated better than haya and mariyam. I doubt mariyam and haya used to get that big birthday parties. So murtu's house used to give her special treatment when she comes there. Even if murtu used to get irritated by her he never avoids her or behaves as if she don't exist. In the initial episodes he used to say he don't care about meerab but every time he is the one that initiate a conversation. 😳 it's also said that she is dear to maa begum as well. So everyone liked her irrespective of her bratty behaviour. Behaya was the only exception.

She also comes from a rich family. So never had to struggle.

In short she basically grew up with all the privileges a girl can get in a conservative society. It would have been unrealistic if she wasn't a brat. If the story was about a middle class khandani girl then meerab would have played the rich spoiled brat who hates the middle class girl🀣

Even behaya was fine with merrab she was clapping and cheering for meerab on her birthday πŸ˜‚ until kangaan kand happened she lost her mind after that

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

I watched some episodes of Katha ankahee and it's pretty good. The FL is independent in real sense and strong even though at times the makers go overboard and make her look like a superwoman who can do anything. But itv always had that obsession to make FLs stronger than required. Even though i hold grudge against Sony for ruining edkv S1 they definitely have much more tonned down serials. But i have mixed feelings about the ML ending up with the FL.

edkv S1 was pure love .......loved it

( the ost of edkv is the best ❀️❀️)

yeah , i know ... Here , in katha ankahee - we are complaining about mahaan female lead and in Tere bin , bratty female lead ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ There should be some balance . πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Katha and Meerab should exchange some traits ....

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

That Murtu is impotent...

Ye angle aana nahi chahiye ..means meerab aisa na kahe...

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

2nd thing mujhe nahi lagta murtu ki date plan kam karega i think us ka plan kharab karege haya ... But age ja k meeru will plan date for him

Haan shayad...haya also knows na ki he planned something for meeru ..ek candle light dinner bhi toh hai Ghar mei...ek pic thi na jismei meeru and murtu khade hain...pichhe dining table pe candles hain

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Meerab having that tea was savage of her πŸ˜†

TR_19 thumbnail

Wesay i was thinking k director n kaha meerub will punish murtasim ... Is that she will hoing to blame him for rohail πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

I did not see the interview but...but why will meerab blame murtasim for rohail...its more like haya will come to know about rohail and create more MU...I always hope this doesn't turn like this..

TR_19 thumbnail

Tere bin is my first pak show. One thing I love now the pace wow in one episode they sort everything out...they do not drag like ITV.

Right now I'm also watching TMD on sitara channel omg they are dragging the leads wedding its been 2 weeks

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: TR_19

Tere bin is my first pak show. One thing I love now the pace wow in one episode they sort everything out...they do not drag like ITV.

Right now I'm also watching TMD on sitara channel omg they are dragging the leads wedding its been 2 weeks

What is TMD?

TR_19 thumbnail

Teri meri dooriyan πŸ˜†

zarlashta thumbnail

I am worried that the BTS of Haya in a wedding dress means Murtu will agree to marry Haya when Meerab leaves him. I don’t think he will actually marry Haya, maybe he will find out about Meerab and the baby just before the wedding.

I reallllllly don’t want to see Haya relishing catching Murtu on her fishing hook and lording it over Meerab. Does anyone think this will happen?