Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Okay, my curious brain did some Google search and I think geo's channel has been striked πŸ˜†

They say if you get multiple copyright claims, more than 3, (it's 8 here, plus the OST), the channel gets terminated. They have not terminated it yet, but this is definitely a legal case now.

Oh my God ! Does it mean that we won’t be getting any more of the show?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Okay, my curious brain did some Google search and I think geo's channel has been striked πŸ˜†

They say if you get multiple copyright claims, more than 3, (it's 8 here, plus the OST), the channel gets terminated. They have not terminated it yet, but this is definitely a legal case now.

The Channel is restricted to post any new content in their official YouTube channel. It can be for days or weeks. That's why they are uploading promos and new episodes on their other channel.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

They have to get the YouTube channel back first, only then they can edit the audio from episodes or do something else. Very lazy behaviour from the channel. Didn't learn from the OST takedown at all

yeh log toh gaye kaam se πŸ₯Ί hope everything settles down . Hoping for the best
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Khan mansion mein budget ka issue hogaya kyunki meeru ne sahi se accounts check nahi kiya 🀣

first date ever in the backyard, some wrinkly cheap looking bed sheet and pillowcases.. bed from the 60s..

sofa that maa begum's great great grand saas brought as her dowry

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

They have to get the YouTube channel back first, only then they can edit the audio from episodes or do something else. Very lazy behaviour from the channel. Didn't learn from the OST takedown at all

I think they can edit the audio but can't upload it anymore. The videos are hidden , so the uploader can probably see or edit it.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is it possible for you to explain WHAT exactly happened ? I have not been following for last few days so have no clue as to what the hell is happening? What is this fight with Zee thing ?

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

mai toh thak gayi bhaisahab πŸ˜…

Koi kaam beech main nahi chodete.. warna murtu ki tarah frustration aajayega 🀣

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Oh my God ! Does it mean that we won’t be getting any more of the show?

We don't know! They can most likely post the episode on their other channel or not do at all. It will surely air in their country though. Since views matter to them, it will be a huge loss if they don't upload it online.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Their outfits are cool in this ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️Screenshot_2023-02-17-14-44-38-26_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Their outfits are cool in this ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️Screenshot_2023-02-17-14-44-38-26_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Hayee!! Imagine Murtu selecting the Saree for Meru