Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Rmmbr Murtadim warned her not to awaken his inner jaanwar... and his qayamat or something that she won't be able to bear 😈...I doubt she'll take the 🀣risk

What i was thinking k agr yeh sach hua to meerb is thinking about rohail seriously πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ use murtasim s koi concern nahi hai to ab kun us l liye ro rahi hai

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Acha bhai ek r cheez .. mn n aj ek script ka page dekha tere bin k a scene between rohail and meerub where rohail convincing meerub to blame murtasim that he is impotent ...

And meerub first shocked then said its her condition not murtasim fault ... But rohail said it is the way to get ur freedom back on the name of izzat he have to divorce you and meerub start thinking

Ji iss script leak ko like hum bahut saari baat kar chuke hai. Aap late hai πŸ˜†

Humaara guess hai this will be the final thing that will break Murtasim's patience towards Meerab. He will feel betrayed by her.

Aur ek guess hai that not Meerab, but Haya, will tell Rohail of them not sleeping together. And it will be her master plan.

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Rmmbr Murtadim warned her not to awaken his inner jaanwar... and his qayamat or something that she won't be able to bear 😈...I doubt she'll take the 🀣risk

May be this is the time where murtasim forced her

What i was thinking k agr yeh sach hua to meerb is thinking about rohail seriously πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ use murtasim s koi concern nahi hai to ab kun us l liye ro rahi hai

And we are thinking about Murtaism’s way of showing Meeru that he is not impotent🌚

May be this is the time where murtasim forced her

he would never do that, he may divorce her but force is out of question
Edited by Moonks - 1 years ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Acha bhai ek r cheez .. mn n aj ek script ka page dekha tere bin k a scene between rohail and meerub where rohail convincing meerub to blame murtasim that he is impotent ...

And meerub first shocked then said its her condition not murtasim fault ... But rohail said it is the way to get ur freedom back on the name of izzat he have to divorce you and meerub start thinking

If she does anything like that leave Murtasim reaction , it will create such an uproar on online platforms! Twitter will have field day

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Murtasim is never gonna force himself on Meerab. Jo bhi hoga, with consent hi hoga.

Yes but Meerab madam can say later ki usne usse brainwash kiya or whatever. I do not trust the makers at all.

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshamc

Ji iss script leak ko like hum bahut saari baat kar chuke hai. Aap late hai πŸ˜†

Humaara guess hai this will be the final thing that will break Murtasim's patience towards Meerab. He will feel betrayed by her.

Aur ek guess hai that not Meerab, but Haya, will tell Rohail of them not sleeping together. And it will be her master plan.

Lolsn yehn ab jo ai 🀣🀣🀣

Yeah this will actually a final thing... And i totally agreed that its one and only haya who will disclose to rohail .... Bt my point is y meerab is trusting rohail more then murtasim ... Like in the whole scenario rohail just arranged a birthday party for her thats it... Where murtasim is about to lose his life dur to meerab 3 times.. then y she will bend toward rohail

Originally posted by: reshamc

Murtasim is never gonna force himself on Meerab. Jo bhi hoga, with consent hi hoga.

Yes but Meerab madam can say later ki usne usse brainwash kiya or whatever. I do not trust the makers at all.

True, no matter what one says that Murtasim is toxic and all but he is not he would prefer separation over force
reshamc thumbnail

My prediction is -

When Rohail will say this idiotic thing, Meerab will not say NO immediately. Maybe they discuss it or have some talk about it.

Haya will somehow create koi aisi circumstance that Murtasim hears the conversation, but only half of it. He will go away before he hears Meerab say no.

And bas, misunderstanding 😭😭