Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: a day ago

krq doesn't always show unhappy ending..3 of his dramas I watched didn't have any character dying and had happy ending between leads and two of them had first marriage not working out..but yeah most of his famous, popular dramas I think has tragic ending with someone dying like sadqay and mpth...

I think it’s really unfair that we got a recorded tv version of the second promo. It looks nice but the quality is not doing it any justice and making me annoyed. Why can’t they just release it? The team should know it’s already circulating.

Wahaj looks different here. His beard is thicker, his wardrobe is different. He’s playing golf. He’s drinking. Definitely not a Zaid or Hamza. Both of them were obsessed with getting what they wanted. I feel Bilal Abdullah will have a touch of Saad where he’s made peace with letting the girl he loves go. Genuinely.

So far I’m with the theory that he gets saved from his self destructive ways by Sadaf. She saves him. In the process he ends up falling for her but she doesn’t. Later on the marriage might happen where she’s still hung up on her love and oblivious to Bilal Abdullah’s feelings maybe. He might let her go thinking she will never love him. Only to find out later that she did grow to love him back.

I know it’s Khalil and that he hands the alcohol to mainly villains - lately coincidentally both played by Zahid in TMK and GM 😂 - but I think he might give it to his hero as well if there’s some redemption arc involved? Remember that Feroze Sana show where he learns to become better and she changes him? Ae Musht e Khaak? I didn’t follow it but wasn’t it some similar kind of thing? Girl “saving” man from wayward ways? Personally I’m not a fan of girl changing man stories but this is something that is right up Khalil’s alley. He would think this is the bomb. Not like it’s not happening lately in other shows - KMKT is a touch of girl changing boy as well.

I am reserving predictions on the ending of this show as a tragedy. I have to see how GM ends first 😂 That might give me a clue. In TMK, Khalil did give Asad a sort of happy ending where he learns his lesson and gives his marriage another chance. And Pyare Afzal ending was tragic only because Hamza requested his character to die. So you never know.

Just because it’s 7th sky and given how much people adore Wahaj, I’m guessing they would want to keep the ending happy? It’s absurd I know but I have this gut feeling.

Also what city were they showing ? NYC? San Francisco? It didn’t look like Karachi. Are they pulling a Radd on this and showing some shots of another country and then later filming in Karachi still?

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think it’s really unfair that we got a recorded tv version of the second promo. It looks nice but the quality is not doing it any justice and making me annoyed. Why can’t they just release it? The team should know it’s already circulating.

Wahaj looks different here. His beard is thicker, his wardrobe is different. He’s playing golf. He’s drinking. Definitely not a Zaid or Hamza. Both of them were obsessed with getting what they wanted. I feel Bilal Abdullah will have a touch of Saad where he’s made peace with letting the girl he loves go. Genuinely.

So far I’m with the theory that he gets saved from his self destructive ways by Sadaf. She saves him. In the process he ends up falling for her but she doesn’t. Later on the marriage might happen where she’s still hung up on her love and oblivious to Bilal Abdullah’s feelings maybe. He might let her go thinking she will never love him. Only to find out later that she did grow to love him back.

I know it’s Khalil and that he hands the alcohol to mainly villains - lately coincidentally both played by Zahid in TMK and GM 😂 - but I think he might give it to his hero as well if there’s some redemption arc involved? Remember that Feroze Sana show where he learns to become better and she changes him? Ae Musht e Khaak? I didn’t follow it but wasn’t it some similar kind of thing? Girl “saving” man from wayward ways? Personally I’m not a fan of girl changing man stories but this is something that is right up Khalil’s alley. He would think this is the bomb. Not like it’s not happening lately in other shows - KMKT is a touch of girl changing boy as well.

I am reserving predictions on the ending of this show as a tragedy. I have to see how GM ends first 😂 That might give me a clue. In TMK, Khalil did give Asad a sort of happy ending where he learns his lesson and gives his marriage another chance. And Pyare Afzal ending was tragic only because Hamza requested his character to die. So you never know.

Just because it’s 7th sky and given how much people adore Wahaj, I’m guessing they would want to keep the ending happy? It’s absurd I know but I have this gut feeling.

I am not even sure why people are making comparisons based on a mere 20 secs teaser. Anyway, ikr! It's so annoying that Geo isn't uploading the teaser. It just takes away the excitement especially when we end up watching the teaser in such poor quality.

Coming to the story..As per the first look, Bilal mentions how Sadaf helped him become better. So, yeah, he might be a drunkard due to some trauma or past incident & then eventually becomes better after befriending Sadaf...While he falls for her, she sees him only as a friend. I guess this much is more or less clear from the first look VO.

I am just hoping Bilal will be much more than a lovesick drunkard & will be explored well.

And personally I feel a lot of love stories become memorable when the hero dies. Be it Devdas or Kal Ho Na Ho etc. So,I am all in for Bilal to get his iconic, heroic death sequence as long as Sadaf eventually falls for him smiley36...How iconic would it be if she falls for him but before she could confess that she loves him, he takes his last breath.

Originally posted by: anshvi

...How iconic would it be if she falls for him but before she could confess that she loves him, he takes his last breath.

I would never wish for sucha sadistic end to my favourite's character, him dying without knowing about sadaf's feelings for him is like a hell no for me.

And chalo maan liya he dies but before his death, he needs to know that Sadaf loved him back so that he can die peacefully and wait for her in another world.

Screenshot_20240917-224453_Instagram.jpg

Tujhe sochna mera kaam hai,

Tu hai seher, tu hi shyaam haismiley27

Such deep lyrics, for bilal, she is his world. He's is crazily, obsessively and madly in love with her🥺😭🤧

Edited by Rashi23 - a day ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am not even sure why people are making comparisons based on a mere 20 secs teaser. Anyway, ikr! It's so annoying that Geo isn't uploading the teaser. It just takes away the excitement especially when we end up watching the teaser in such poor quality.

Coming to the story..As per the first look, Bilal mentions how Sadaf helped him become better. So, yeah, he might be a drunkard due to some trauma or past incident & then eventually becomes better after befriending Sadaf...While he falls for her, she sees him only as a friend. I guess this much is more or less clear from the first look VO.

I am just hoping Bilal will be much more than a lovesick drunkard & will be explored well.

And personally I feel a lot of love stories become memorable when the hero dies. Be it Devdas or Kal Ho Na Ho etc. So,I am all in for Bilal to get his iconic, heroic death sequence as long as Sadaf eventually falls for him smiley36...How iconic would it be if she falls for him but before she could confess that she loves him, he takes his last breath.

Wow that would indeed be sadistic plot twist pro max and something that Khalil is 100% capable of, I agree smiley36 I’m still holding out hope but yes, this is of course a possibility.

Another thing I want to add is that the first 2 teasers seem very Wahaj- focused and from the perspective of Bilal Abdullah. And Khalil loves his self sacrificing heroes. So (despite our predictions based on how little Wahaj has shot for the show), it’s actually giving me the vibe that this is primarily Bilal Abdullah’s journey. We get an insight into his journey of redemption, love and sacrifice. I would love that personally. I deserve it after Mein smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Rashi Geo has no sharam

x9e8347M.jpg-medium.jpeg

Originally posted by: meandwho

Rashi Geo has no sharam

x9e8347M.jpg-medium.jpeg

Muhrat nikalte hai humsmiley39

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone notice that Bilal Abdullah seems lonely? Like he has ton of staff around him but does he have family? He seems like a lone wolf. Sadaf seems to have family around her. I also think he has some sort of unresolved trauma and Sadaf’s presence in his life takes him out of it. I feel like his happiness will completely depend on her.

I’m curious of how they meet and develop a friendship considering they seem to come from different classes.

Who is Hira in all of this? It looks like she’s working for Wahaj at some point but they also show her dancing around at the wedding like she’s someone close to them. Is she related to Usama maybe?