Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Murtu easily belived haya twice. Maa begum and mariyam still listens to haya's bukwas and Wakas was ready to question her daughter over some random words from rohail. It's obvious meerab will do something stupid after listening to rohail which will end up making murtu hate her. Haya will definitely do aag mein ghee dalne ka kaam and murtu will listen to her.

So don't keep your hopes high. Everyone turns dumb when the makers what the villains to succeed. That's lazy writing.

mostly the villains r smarter than the leads
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sab log outfits change karenge. But Murtasim ki white shawl is permanent πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshamc

Sab log outfits change karenge. But Murtasim ki white shawl is permanent πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

and a tub of hair product

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I do wonder abt that. Cos then meerab’s mom also had a say in her daughters matter. Anwar seems to be the kind who was in love with his wife and couldn’t bear her loss. I don’t think maa begum wud have been bossing around like this cos meerab’s mom will also be there to take care of stuff

Then she would have never been sent out of house and would have grown up in same house like mariyam.

And they would have know since they are in diapers they are gonna get married !

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reshamc

that’s his trademark. The day he gave his shawl to meerab it was a sign that he thinks her a part of him.
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chumu

Accha according to you all

Who I'd most handsome pak actor

My take

Wahaj ali

Imran abbas

Ahad Mir

Bilal, wahaj, Danish and ali zafar

Don't like most of the dramas danish taimoor does but i find him very handsome.

Bilal is more handsome and good looking to me than hot or sexy. He is also my ultimate fav pak actor. The only pak actor i follow on insta.

Wahaj is also very handsome and looks way younger than his age. I noticed him the most when i watched ehd e wafa and hoped he had more screentime.

I remember watching sun re sajaniya song on mtv ages ago and having a huge crush on Ali Zafar at that time. He is the only pak celeb i find hot and sexy. I still love sun re sajaniya song. I guess he is the only pak celeb i had a crush on.

Imran Abbas freaks me out with his vampire makeup and i find ahad to be a regular looking guy even though i like his acting in yakeen ka safar and yeh dil mera.

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What If meerab mom never died in the first place tab inki equation kya hoti hogi?

If Meerab mom never died... Then she would have been brought up in the haveli. There would be no influence of waqas ke azaad kheyalat on her.

Meerab would be just like Maryam in that case.

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What If meerab mom never died in the first place tab inki equation kya hoti hogi?

Then meerab would've been living in same house as Murtasim n Murtasim would consider her also as his sister only like mariyam n haya🀣😈