Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Haya and rohail are psychos and crazy people. So we can expect anything from them. They are volatile. Nobody can predict what crazy people will do. They are such one dimensional characters that we won't be surprised by anything these two does. We will only be surprised by how everyone else around them looses their braincells after listening to them 🤣

😆 I am happy that MM hasn’t completely lost their brain cells with haya around. I hope they don’t loose it after rohail enters
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I love attention to details

look at the way he is holding her it is a claw like grasp symbolizing how he is trapping her in his world, even his other hand is grasping her other arm. Both his holds are secure and strong otherwise she will escape him. It is not a gentle touch of love this is about power.
The band aid finger, it is the hand that fires a gun so it is calloused. And he is grasping her with the calloused hand that holds the weapon shows violence will be part of their relationship and he will need it to keep her tied to him for better or for worst.
They are both in white protagonists of the story. She has a soft sad smile on her face she has accepted her fate to be bound to murtasim forever. He is aggressive in control as he must be to keep them safe and together. The angry stare down and hold screams she is only mine. He is leaning more towards his wife than his mother as he is her shield.
Meerub is sitting as she is queen, her body language is upright and regal. Murtasim is slightly slouched towards her, it is not a pose of a king but more of a guard a loyal protector.
Conclusion the ultimate power between the trio is queen meerub, she comes in as prisoner and walks away with everything.

Ma In black the antagonist simple lolzzz

I am pretty sure that bandaid is the after effect of something wahaj did in real life and has nothing to do with murtasim🤣. He had the band aid during the village track. So they might have did the photoshoot around the same time.

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Really stupid of him to ask for meerab hand when she was literally 1 month old

probably knew how much anwar owned. How does her age matter
Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

That not morally correct tho islam mea ladki ki marzi hoti hea na?

Edited by Chumu - 1 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't want to see the first pic 😆😆

depiction of what happens when u hire the right stylists 😆
Edited by Dilsha - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

😆 I am happy that MM hasn’t completely lost their brain cells with haya around. I hope they don’t loose it after rohail enters

Murtu easily belived haya twice. Maa begum and mariyam still listens to haya's bukwas and Wakas was ready to question her daughter over some random words from rohail. It's obvious meerab will do something stupid after listening to rohail which will end up making murtu hate her. Haya will definitely do aag mein ghee dalne ka kaam and murtu will listen to her.

So don't keep your hopes high. Everyone turns dumb when the makers what the villains to succeed. That's lazy writing.

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

it was decided between the brothers and I think it happens..Means it is shown in pak dramas...and they are like feudal lords...so all these things keeping the property within the khandan matters...Anwar might be of the same view that time..and murtusim is like a son to him..

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

That not morally correct tho islam mea ladki ki marzi hoti hea na?

yeah that’s the correct way. But even in real life girls choice isn’t considered
Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

I am pretty sure that bandaid is the after effect of something wahaj did in real life and has nothing to do with murtasim🤣. He had the band aid during the village track. So they might have did the photoshoot around the same time.

I knew that hahhaaaaaaaa but it fit well with the theme so I just babbled along my over analysis brain

Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: preciousn905k

it was decided between the brothers and I think it happens..Means it is shown in pak dramas...and they are like feudal lords...so all these things keeping the property within the khandan matters...Anwar might be of the same view that time..and murtusim is like a son to him..

probably didn’t want property to be in outside hands. Also anwar wasn’t in the right mind after his wife’s death. So didn’t mind to this decision