Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I thought it was murtasims dad who fixed th e wedding

Really stupid of him to ask for meerab hand when she was literally 1 month old

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

I cann feel you bodies have come to life with my presence..like Murtasim's does ☺️🤣🤣

Murtu's everything comes alive in presence of her meeru😆

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love attention to details

look at the way he is holding her it is a claw like grasp symbolizing how he is trapping her in his world, even his other hand is grasping her other arm. Both his holds are secure and strong otherwise she will escape him. It is not a gentle touch of love this is about power.
The band aid finger, it is the hand that fires a gun so it is calloused. And he is grasping her with the calloused hand that holds the weapon shows violence will be part of their relationship and he will need it to keep her tied to him for better or for worst.
They are both in white protagonists of the story. She has a soft sad smile on her face she has accepted her fate to be bound to murtasim forever. He is aggressive in control as he must be to keep them safe and together. The angry stare down and hold screams she is only mine. He is leaning more towards his wife than his mother as he is meerub shield.
Meerub is sitting as she is queen, her body language is upright and regal. Murtasim is slightly slouched towards her, it is not a pose of a king but more of a loyal protector. She is in a more elaborate dress to show her status as queen, but murtasim is dressed more modestly as her guard prince.

Conclusion the ultimate power between the trio is queen meerub, she comes in as prisoner and walks away with everything.

Ma In black the antagonist simple lolzzz

Edited by Gundamwing - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dilsha

the only consistency is haya. She sticks to her character. waqas has never spoken up in front of maa begum anf anwar probably cos he knows meerab isn’t his kid. He was asked to take care of her. Yes anwar did look into her matters but he wasn’t exactly angry when he saw the slap. The warning he gave felt like laughable. This isn’t the reaction of a father who’s daughter was slapped in front of him

Haya and rohail are psychos and crazy people. So we can expect anything from them. They are volatile. Nobody can predict what crazy people will do. They are such one dimensional characters that we won't be surprised by anything these two does. We will only be surprised by how everyone else around them looses their braincells after listening to them 🤣

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

But here maa begum prefers meerab more because she owns half the property. Haya is behaya as well as bikari. So she is not worth enough for her sher puttar.

But Maa begum toh anyway pehle se hi chahti thi ki Murtasim ki shaadi meerab se ho that's why pure khaandaan ke saamne announce Kiya tha wo toh later on jb Murtasim mna kr rha tha tb Anwar ne dono maa bete ko force krne ke liye property meerab ke naam ki

So maa begum anyway wanted meerab to be her Bahuuuuuu🤣baad me or zyada because of property pr ab toh property ke baare me lgta hai bhul gyi jo ghr se nikaal rhi hai 🤣

#BikhariBehaya🤣🤣🤣

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Accha according to you all

Who I'd most handsome pak actor

My take

Wahaj ali

Imran abbas

Ahad Mir

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chumu

And cause she is " khoon" of her great husband shahnawaz 😂

whom she promised she will visit again but we haven’t seen her do it yet 😂

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Accept toh karle. Pending show kar rah hai

okay👍🏼

Word Count: 1

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I love attention to details

look at the way he is holding her it is a claw like grasp symbolizing how he is trapping her in his world, even his other hand is grasping her other arm. Both his holds are secure and strong otherwise she will escape him. It is not a gentle touch of love this is about power.
The band aid finger, it is the hand that fires a gun so it is calloused. And he is grasping her with the calloused hand that holds the weapon shows violence will be part of their relationship and he will need it to keep her tied to him for better or for worst.
They are both in white protagonists of the story. She has a soft sad smile on her face she has accepted her fate to be bound to murtasim forever. He is aggressive in control as he must be to keep them safe and together. The angry stare down and hold screams she is only mine. He is leaning more towards his wife than his mother as he is her shield.
Meerub is sitting as she is queen, her body language is upright and regal. Murtasim is slightly slouched towards her, it is not a pose of a king but more of a guard a loyal protector.
Conclusion the ultimate power between the trio is queen meerub, she comes in as prisoner and walks away with everything.

Ma In black the antagonist simple lolzzz

You have explained this so beautifully 👏👏