Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Sofna ki badi badi batein aur vada pav khate. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The thread still needs to complete 50 more pages

I was sadπŸ˜’

My steps were slowπŸ˜”

Had you left a goat in the courtyard I might've run behind that and speeded the progress of the thread πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://twitter.com/Sirajul74646882/status/1631215385876856832?t=OFFEn6HLjZfgmV6g9xTEBA&s=19

The director's tweet. Guys, zyada hopes mat rakho.....phor se kuch hone wala hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am trying to keep my expectations low. Editor bhaiya ka koi barosa nahi hai πŸ˜†
preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dilsha

obviously πŸ˜† she had got them married with great difficulty. She even set up the stage with giving her ring to meerab. And haya spoils it with her drama. Obviously she was not pleased. Itni mehnat ke baad kuch nahi hua

hoga ab...Murtu will use saam daam dand bhed...bahut try kar raha bechara...hath bhi tudwa liyaπŸ˜†

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

anwar wasn’t bothered abt his own daughter till recently. Why wud he care abt haya. I guess since her mom is the only sis they brought her up. Even Maryam doesn’t have much value in the house. It’s the males ruling. I feel if Anwar had a son they wud have got Maryam married to him

Anwar was bothered about meerab and that's why he got so angry at her for wanting to be a lawyer and created a huge scene at seeing her fight on road. It's indicated in the initial episodes that everything related to meerab is done after informing Anwar. So he has always been involved with the important decisions made in meerab's life.

In this drama everyone acts on the basis of what's supposed to happen in the storyline and none of them have a basic characteristics. The Anwar shown in the last 2 episodes will never let his daughter marry a guy that slapped her right in front of his eyes and the Anwar that gave a blind eye to his daughter getting slapped twice won't priorities his daughter respect over her marriage.

The maa begum who don't mind her son prioritising meerab over her won't create a scene when her son don't pick up her phone in the middle of the night or the mother that will create such a fuzz over her son not taking her phone at night won't be so chill with her son prioritising his newly wedded wife over her. A father that never said no to any of his daughter's needs and happiness will never be hard enough to not open the door at night when his daughter was crying her eyes out to see him.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Sofna

I was sadπŸ˜’

My steps were slowπŸ˜”

Had you left a goat in the courtyard I might've run behind that and speeded the progress of the thread πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

10 pages are left. Now, it is your responsibility to finish it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

spnfan thumbnail

dadiyal is dads place

Naniyal moms place

So if maa begum says she will send her to daadiyal then it simply means haya's mother is the one that's related to maa begum or Anwar.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GalebiQueen

It’s very rare & awesome to see a hero like Murtasim. I think he is deep rooted in his zamidaari bit but I feel his heart is pure & he believes in equality but thanks to his Maa begum his head is of a landlord. So he has to kill somebody & err so that he can be repaired for his Meebub ❀️

Meerub is pure & very free spirited girl. I feel he gets it that her wings have been clipped. But then he wants her to learn to walk on the landlordβ€˜a ground πŸ˜‚

I think from now on the journey will be for both to meet at mid point. They need each other to complete them. Tere bin nothing is possible! ❀️

Finally title of the show made sense... how were two warring couples, who were as different as chal and cheese going to come together...(with beHaya and pschoRohail in the bg).... and it's really nice how the creative have shown the sacrifice BOTH have made πŸ‘

spnfan thumbnail

his accent comes out in front of meerab. πŸ˜†

Who else will he use his English skills on?

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

his accent comes out in front of meerab. πŸ˜†

He wants to impress MeeruπŸ˜†