Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hii,

Luvd it.. I'm still wiping out my tears.. I was not able to complete it without stopping everytime for shedding my tears, it brought about many painful yet sweet and precious memories.. I feel at a loss.

Keep it up dear.. your way of writing is heart touching.

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Share ur another story too

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  1. I found this story too. I don’t like tragedies too much . But this is so perfect that you don’t resent the end of story. Some love stories are bound to be tragic. I feel little bit sorry for Lavanya as she find something missing between her and Arnav But I applaud Arnav too he tried to be good husband. But passion between Arnav and Khushi is another level. I happy that Arnav comes to know about Khushi’s death and Lavanya was there to witness. At least she can become pillar of strength for Arnav and she should not resent Khushi as she is alive and married to Arnav . We should always be thankful to god for small mercies.
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's so painful to say good bye

So heart touching

Made Me cry 😢 😭 🤧 😪 😫 so much

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg u r gifted. The way u write. It gave me goosebumps and I am crying my eyes out. I take pride in not crying during emotional scene but u omg this is my first time crying so much reading something.

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know how this ends, but I still end up shedding a bucketful of tears.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

A tragic but beautiful heart wrenching story.

gurukhush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sure appreciate your end-comment. Looking forward to happier, more celebratory stories. You write so well- Thank you! Keep the wait short..

divan_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Good God! Its been years to arshi N i am still here crying buckets coz of ur writing. So beautifully written, felt a plethora of emotions. Thank you so much