Why she is interfairing in his life

Adi told him that she likes him

Maan is shocked with the truth

Loved the shopping part

Maan is amazed by his parents the way they showering their love for Geet 💕😍

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 days ago

Many lovely moments in this update, Sasha’s drama and how Geet handled her, the entire shopping part was too good. Geet leaving the jewellery with Maan and his silent understanding 

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Beautiful update 

Loved it 

Maan s trying to more like fiance and loved the way how Maaneet have interacted .. 

Sasha s burning in jealous and going after geet , geet has replied very confidently .. 

Maan s excited for outing and dragging geet .. 

Geet s feeling emotional by maans family and she s feeling lucky . 

Even maans parents are showering parent love towards geet ..

Maan s purchased everything and loved the way how placed bracelet to geets hands ..

Continue soon 

Waiting 

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Nice chapter, 

Sasha is always after Geet, 

Maan bought bracelet for Geet

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a day ago

Such a wonderful update!! It made me so emotional 😭 I was crying so much at the end looking at all the love Geet is getting. Maan is falling in love with her or probably has already. It doesn’t look like just efforts to woo his would be wife, he was feeling so bad seeing her cry, Wanting to do something for her. Loved everything so much about this update ! Starting with the masala Sasha is providing with her & chugli n all, I love what she’s bringing to this story. Adding spice with her jealousy. How cute Maan is doesn’t know anything abt who is crushing on him. Thank God Adi hinted him about Geet too along with Sasha. 
Loved the entire part with the jewellery shopping. Maan is overwhelmed seeing Geet getting so mucn love. I too couldn’t help feel so emotional for Geet. It’s like God is compensating her for what he did to her since childhood. It was very heart touching. And Maan buying her bracelet ❤️ , removing her artificial one and not throwing it, keeping it safe. Such attention to detail u showed , very beautifully shown this part was. Now that Maan atleast got a slight hint abt her crush, I so want him to know about her liking him, probably from another source as well. Loving everything abt the story.. keep it going

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 hours ago

Read part 21. Maan is so sweet trying to send Shasha away so she does bother Geet. I like them getting to know each other slowly and Maan caring for Geet.