Originally posted by: taahir004

Congratulations on your new FF

Fantastic and Curious Prologue 

Thank you. 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Picsart_23-08-07_22-30-05-908.jpg

This is my first attempt in writing, don't know if you guys would like it. Errors and if you don't like the way I write do tell me I will change. 

If you don't like the story at any point please do tell I will stop writing!

Part 1:

Sukhdev Handa also loving called as Daarji by his family was a hardworking man married to Aakanksha, they lived in the foothills of Shimla. He was a strong man who single handedly took care of his children after his wife died during a natural calamity. He worked hard so that his children can lead a happy life, he didn't marry again though was insisted by others for he felt no one will be able to love and take care of his family like his dead wife, he loved and brought them up with good values.Both his sons worked and supported him in his hard times. His elder son Mohinder took the responsibility of taking care of estates, fields they owned and was married off to Rano, and his second son Vishal took care of the raw materials and he supported his brother. Vishal was married off to Rupinder. 

After two years of Mohinder and Rano's marriage they were blessed with a baby girl whom they named as Geet and being the first child she was pampered by all, later Rajii and Tito were born to Vishal and Rupinder who were 6 and 9 years younger to Geet. 

The brothers had to build a separate new house for each other as the family began growing, but that didn't break or part the family, they always gathered during weekends, festivals and functions.

Geet grew up with lots of love and care from everyone, she was the most pampered kid but not spoilt. She would accompany her mother be it during house chores or pooja; served and treated the labours working in the estates as her family and all in all she was an apple in everyone's eye. She grew up to a bubbly, chirpy and beautiful woman admist the nature.

Coming to academics, Geet was free to choose what she wanted. She was one of the bright students of her batch, she topped in all her public exams. Now she has completed her graduation in MBBS finally fulfilling her dream to become a doctor. 

Today is Geet's first day of working, she selected her hometown for she wanted to serve her people there, like that she will also be with her family. 

Geet is gets ready in a blue chutidar, checks the things she needs to carry with her, meanwhile her cell starts ringing. She checks the ID and picks up the call... 

"Hello! Rita." Rita was her friend. 

"Hello Geet! Could you please come to hospital fast? " came Rita's shivering and panic voice.

"Rita is everything alright? Kay huva tum tension mai lagriho!"

"Geet my brother is serious please come fast " Rita starts crying 

"Panch minute, abhi aye. Tum tension math lo. Hmm?"

"Hmm. Jaldi"

Geet arrives at the hospital in her pink scooty and rushes inside wearing her coat and stethoscope. She meets tensed Rita and her family outside the emergency room waiting anxiously, with two nurses already inside. 

As soon as they see Geet, they rush towards her. Geet asks them to calm down and wait outside while she proceeds inside. 

"Aapne BP check kiya? " she asks to the nurse, who just nods her head. 

Geet holds the hand of the patient and checks the pulse, after few seconds she leaves the hand takes out her stethoscope and places it on the left chest of the patient. After her doubts were confirmed she holds her stethoscope in hand and walks out lowering her head to the impatiently waiting family. 

Seeing Geet coming, they rush towards her 

"Kay huva hai bhai ko? He is going to be alright Na?"

"Mera beta kisa hai? "she was bombarded with questions. 

With great difficulty she looks at family and says stammering 

"I... I'm sorry Rita. Your brother is no more. "

Next the painful cries and screams were heard, of the family who rushed into the ward. 

"This is common in our proffesion, try to understand it Geet" said the senior Dr. 

"But sir he was my first patient and I..I" she sighs closing her eyes in disappointment for she couldn't save a life who was her first patient as well as her friend's brother. She started doubting if she could treat anyone hereafter. 

" So aapka maana hai ke, aapka pehla patient ko aap bacha nai sake, aur jo be agae hai uska naseeb be wohi hoga haina? "

"Sir mai pehli se he dargihu! U r making me more tensed instead of strengthening me"

"From past half an hour that's what I'm doing, I can understand it was ur first day at work and he was ur first patient. But hum to sirf doctors hai bhagawan nahi. I hope u understand this thing, u will be encountering such cases in future too. U must be strong."

A nurse enters into the Dr's cabin "Sir emergency hai"

The Dr leaves asking Geet to think over what he said leaving her in his cabin. 

Finally she makes up her mind when she couldn't save Rita's brother she must atleast comfort and console her. So she rings Rita.

"Hello, Rita!" she speaks hesitating 

"Ha Geet bolo" came a pain and dry voice. 

"Where are you? "

"In the cemetery, completing the last rights."

"Ok, I'm coming."

"Hmm".

Geet reaches the cemetery holding an umbrella as it's raining and searches for Rita standing few feet away from crowd. Rita sees her, but is too engrossed in grief to even move from the spot so she just blinks her eyes acknowledging her presence when Geet spots her and she continues with last rights going on there.  

It was first time that Geet had came to such a place, it was only the male members of her family who would come to cemetery.

Geet decides that she will talk after all the rituals are done. She looks around, all she could see was graveyard stones, bushes, trees, dead silence only the sound of rainfall was heard, the surrounding started scaring and was taking a troll on her.  She suddenly felt her head spinning, she tried to keep herself steady by shaking her head, blinking her eyes but in vain. Her condition worsened when she started to feel suffocated.

*THUD* 

The people there turned to look at the source of the sound, found Geet lying on the ground unconscious. 

Sorry for the grammatical errors. 

Part 2

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 9 months ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 1 

Awesome and Painful Start

Geet grew up as a loving child and she was loved by all

her first day as a doctor and she loses her friend's brother to death 

though it seems like he died before Geet could treat him 

did Geet faint at the cemetery due to shock or exhaustion 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 1 

Awesome and Painful Start

Geet grew up as a loving child and she was loved by all

her first day as a doctor and she loses her friend's brother to death 

though it seems like he died before Geet could treat him 

did Geet faint at the cemetery due to shock or exhaustion 

Thank you. ❤

Will clarify the reason for Geet fainting, in next part.