Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

🤪 Just look how Vanraj is looking at Anupama with love at beginning .❤️❤️❤️😘🥰 Kavya is so hilarious..😂😂😂

I have two words for you - "Most Versatile"

731627 thumbnail

Writers producer be ready atleast from me throwing rotten tomato rotten potato on u for showing such garbage In anupama serial

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think that the rotten tomatoes and potatoes make good manure for plants. Best to compost instead of wasting on DKP 🤔

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Chavi was more graceful , anupama ka theek thaak tha. Rupali's body is not that flexible so movements were restricted. Her worst performance was that hawa hawai. Nothing beats that.

Is there a video for this dance?. 😂😂😂. I am not sure who far back it is.🤔
Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I think that the rotten tomatoes and potatoes make good manure for plants. Best to compost instead of wasting on DKP 🤔

I know right.😂
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

First, Thank you, Aisha, Sutapasima and everyone else for your updates.🙏🏼

As I said Yesterday Kavya will not want Vinrij but at same time she will not lose her egotistical insecure husband Vinrij to her ex-sotan either.🤣 No matter how much her husband and MIL would want.😂😂

Maya, is slick turning off her phone and Anuj so wifey stops calling crazily🤣 Althouh, I have never seen any woman this insecure before in my life in TV or reality before🤔. But then again I have never been this insecure before😂😂

I also don’t call my hubby as often as deviji has her hubby in few hours of the picnic.😂😂😂 Anu, panic attack are due, it’s been month since she has had one, so it is on time.🙄

Baa’s praying and buddua are the same😂😂.

Maya...is getting on my nerves now, instead of saying, I am taking my child and leaving Idiot is asking to prolong her stay.😡

Thank you, again.

if she were on a picnic or celebrating with shahs... tab ek baar ph par lollipop de kar mast ho jaati. PHir CA ki yaad na aati.. aaj 1 hr baad hi CA ko dekhne ka mann kar raha hai madam ka.

On pari's birth, her dialog, mai 2 jagah to nahi ho sakti when her husband needed her most. her tone was really unbearable. but aaj woh picnic par hai toh mam se bardaasht na ho rha.. bohat bohat bohat mann kar raha hai baat karne ka.

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Writers producer be ready atleast from me throwing rotten tomato rotten potato on u for showing such garbage In thAnupama serial

Hey, on the behalf of potatoes and tomatoes, all food groups actually, all objects to date, I protest them being used as props for your anger here. 😂

I get you are upset but please, please remember they are not to blame for your heroine actually sucking as of late with her never-ending drama.😂

Please blame them using emails, phone calls, what other means but refrain from hurting my clients…. Thank you, their attorney🤣

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

if she were on a picnic or celebrating with shahs... tab ek baar ph par lollipop de kar mast ho jaati. PHir CA ki yaad na aati.. aaj 1 hr baad hi CA ko dekhne ka mann kar raha hai madam ka.

On pari's birth, her dialog, mai 2 jagah to nahi ho sakti when her husband needed her most. her tone was really unbearable. but aaj woh picnic par hai toh mam se bardaasht na ho rha.. bohat bohat bohat mann kar raha hai baat karne ka.

At pari, birth, of course she wasn’t worried 1. Pati was head injury patient while in wheel chair which no one not even his own current wife found appealing.🤦🏻‍♀️ . 2nd, Mays was not brought into picture yet.😂

Last, she is desperate now more because unlike her Maya is a better option for Anuj, she has her own money, career, educated and is attractive unlike her she is relying on Anuj for money. 😂😂

1257887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Is there a video for this dance?. 😂😂😂. I am not sure who far back it is.🤔

Ep 26.