Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aaj tho mera popat hogya💔

I was waiting for Chhavi's performance aur mila kya Anumaid's khula muh performance

Whatever we got to see in bits and pieces I loved Chhavi❤️She looked so gracefulAlas someone got jealous ig not done Devijii not done👎🏼

Atp I really can't bring myself to give a shit to what happens to MaAn I mean I'm fuc**** done with both of them and this serial too😵

I really don't feel anything when they dance or romance🤔

What about you guys are you liking MaAn ?

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: magicalgirll

Maya aur Anupama ka dance faceoff bhi tha and clearly Maaya is better dancer👏👏

Kya baat kar rahe ho yaar. I don't get it why everyone is praising maaya's performance. Shots of her dancing were only there for few seconds. It was all anupama's dance. And to be honest whatever was shown, anupama danced well this time.😆

Maana ki anupama has given terrible dance performances before and she is not that great dancer but a big chunk of those horrible performance are because of thrid class choreography also. So cant hold her solely responsible for it.

And today's episode anupama was much better than maaya. Anupama's expressions, those little eye moments and smile and also she was way more graceful than maaya.

Maana ki everyone hates rotlipama but credit should be given where it due. Anupama performed better hands down.

Ok,.ok...i am gonna get lots of hate, jute chappal for this unpopular opinion😆 but jo sahi laga keh diya.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
1257887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Kya baat kar rahe ho yaar. I don't get it why everyone is praising maaya's performance. Shots of her dancing were only there for few seconds. It was all anupama's dance. And to be honest whatever was shown, anupama danced well this time.😆

Maana ki anupama has given terrible dance performances before and she is not that great dancer but a big chunk of those horrible performance are because of thrid class choreography also. So cant hold her solely responsible for it.

And today's episode anupama was much better than maaya. Anupama's expressions, those little eye moments and smile and also she was way more graceful than maaya.

Maana ki everyone hates rotlipama but credit should be given where it due. Anupama performed better hands down.

Ok,.ok...i am gonna get lots of hate, jute chappal for this unpopular opinion😆 but jo sahi laga keh diya.

Chavi was more graceful , anupama ka theek thaak tha. Rupali's body is not that flexible so movements were restricted. Her worst performance was that hawa hawai. Nothing beats that.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Chavi was more graceful , anupama ka theek thaak tha. Rupali's body is not that flexible so movements were restricted. Her worst performance was that hawa hawai. Nothing beats that.

Apna apna opinion.👍🏼

I hate rotlipama to the core and didn't like most of her dance performances earlier but this time, for me atleast, she danced really well.

I guess the whole thing about being flexible was also because of her saree, she was wearing cotton saree that too open pallu and maaya was wearing chiffon saree with tied up pallu and also she stuck her pallu in her waist which gave her enough flexibility. May be RG dont prefer wearing saree in that way due to her not so great figure or may be due to her character of rotlipama.

Also, when anuapama was dancing she was imagining anuj, she was basking in his love whereas maaya was just giving expressions of longing and even her longing for someone else's husband is not justified 😆so she didn't make that impact.

Whatever be the reason but I found anupama's dance much more graceful and good than maaya's.

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Last week kitna tha ?

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Sleeepyy

Last week kitna tha ?

Same🤣

Word Count: 1

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why do i think Maaya will become the Preity Zinta of "Har dil jo pyaar karega"?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Why do i think Maaya will become the Preity Zinta of "Har dil jo pyaar karega"?

Choir Chori Chupke Chupke

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Choir Chori Chupke Chupke

Yeah! Where she is a surrogate of Salman Khan and Rani Mukherjee's child.

1257887 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/qyzTY0w624k

🤪 Just look how Vanraj is looking at Anupama with love at beginning .❤️❤️❤️😘🥰 Kavya is so hilarious..😂😂😂

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago