Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Yeah. Was Gaurav specifically instructed to look everywhere other than MAAya when she was dancing?

He was scared his expressions will out him if he looked at her graceful dance
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

their chemistry is undeniable yes gau-rup they r the best but as MaAn😵 what’s the point they r married nobody is lynching them they can do whatever they want to do for real instead in dreams. Come out from your self-delusion no one else can make your life hell it's your own decisions and choices that define destiny.

Sorry not satisfied with this lollypop unless they are self-determined to be with each other whatever the situation may be. Looks like reality and dream are contrasting they need a heartfelt conversation first whatever is left between them 😒🤔

Anyway they r beyond redemption and i always had a nice time here and like to join maybe for trolling or to went out the frustrations can't keep to myself nowadays you know🤪

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

He was scared his expressions will out him if he looked at her graceful dance

Har Waqt Darr Mein Jeena Padta Hain Bande Ko😒

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

woh na galat hai na ghatiya! aur na hi achcha pita so he has to walk on line!
DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

I feel most of Maaya's dance was edited out! Poor girl. She was graceful and lovely in those 2 steps they retained.

The actress playing Maaya is a trained dancer and was pretty good.

1257887 thumbnail

Banda Bada Shareef Hain, Biwi Ke Alawa Kisi Ko Carry Nahin Karte.

P.S.: The outdoor shoot was closely monitored by ...

By Rupali...😆

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

My state of mind after watching today's episode:☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Aisha is back on her original ship. Thode Der Ke Liye Pair Phisal Gaya Tha, but now sambal Liya. #MaAn❤️

While MAAya was dancing, Anuj imagines MAA in her place. Some sweet MaAn moments. 😳While V was ogling a dancing MAA, MAA imagines Anuj in V's place. Some Hot MaAn moments.

Aisha dead.

MAAya requests Anuj let her stay at KM for one more month. Anuj accepts her demands. MAAya is like who cares about child custody when you have a hot baby daddy? 😉In a moment of weakness, Anuj vents his frustration about MAA neglecting CA in front of MAAya. MAAya is like who cares if she neglects CA, let her neglect CA's daddy so finally, I can give him the attention he deserves. CA can go to hell.

Anuj left his phone at MAAya's tent. When MAA calls Anuj multiple times, MAAya cuts her calls. An anxious MAA then calls MAAya. MAAya cuts her call and switches off both their phones sending off MAA into a frenzy. Panic attack uploading...😒

Baa prays that MAA again becomes her Bahu ooops permanent maid. 😳Kavya is jealous to see Vanraj chance maroying MAA. She wants to win back V. I am yet to see a loser like Kavya. 🤬

Precap: MAAya requests Anuj to take a walk with her. Anuj agrees. Sampat enters.

I got Maaya yahan kaunsi khushiyan kaunsi yaade ke baat kar rahi☺️

Screenshot_20230223-100953.jpg

Screenshot_20230223-100917.jpgScreenshot_20230223-101000.jpg

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

My state of mind after watching today's episode:☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Aisha is back on her original ship. Thode Der Ke Liye Pair Phisal Gaya Tha, but now sambal Liya. #MaAn❤️

While MAAya was dancing, Anuj imagines MAA in her place. Some sweet MaAn moments. 😳While V was ogling a dancing MAA, MAA imagines Anuj in V's place. Some Hot MaAn moments.

Aisha dead.

MAAya requests Anuj let her stay at KM for one more month. Anuj accepts her demands. MAAya is like who cares about child custody when you have a hot baby daddy? 😉In a moment of weakness, Anuj vents his frustration about MAA neglecting CA in front of MAAya. MAAya is like who cares if she neglects CA, let her neglect CA's daddy so finally, I can give him the attention he deserves. CA can go to hell.

Anuj left his phone at MAAya's tent. When MAA calls Anuj multiple times, MAAya cuts her calls. An anxious MAA then calls MAAya. MAAya cuts her call and switches off both their phones sending off MAA into a frenzy. Panic attack uploading...😒

Baa prays that MAA again becomes her Bahu ooops permanent maid. 😳Kavya is jealous to see Vanraj chance maroying MAA. She wants to win back V. I am yet to see a loser like Kavya. 🤬

Precap: MAAya requests Anuj to take a walk with her. Anuj agrees. Sampat enters.

Edited by Milk_cake - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ekdum velli. Why do u think I watched Maa dance today?

Some body had too, it couldn’t be me…remember, My husband will not replace the remote control if it hits my wall and breaks into pieces.😂😂 I love my remote control more than this Anupama, lady.☺️

Plus from the clipping I saw earlier Maya is graceful, dancer.🥰 If only a clipping of it got to Anupama, little more insecure she will be.😂😂 After all she has a dance academy in her name not Maya so how in hell did she become a better dancer?.😂😂😂

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I feel sorry for him a little from all of your updates today but then I remember, he chooses this hill to die own.😂.