Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

My state of mind after watching today's episode:☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Aisha is back on her original ship. Thode Der Ke Liye Pair Phisal Gaya Tha, but now sambal Liya. #MaAn❤️

While MAAya was dancing, Anuj imagines MAA in her place. Some sweet MaAn moments. 😳While V was ogling a dancing MAA, MAA imagines Anuj in V's place. Some Hot MaAn moments.

Aisha dead.

MAAya requests Anuj let her stay at KM for one more month. Anuj accepts her demands. MAAya is like who cares about child custody when you have a hot baby daddy? 😉In a moment of weakness, Anuj vents his frustration about MAA neglecting CA in front of MAAya. MAAya is like who cares if she neglects CA, let her neglect CA's daddy so finally, I can give him the attention he deserves. CA can go to hell.

Anuj left his phone at MAAya's tent. When MAA calls Anuj multiple times, MAAya cuts her calls. An anxious MAA then calls MAAya. MAAya cuts her call and switches off both their phones sending off MAA into a frenzy. Panic attack uploading...😒

Baa prays that MAA again becomes her Bahu ooops permanent maid. 😳Kavya is jealous to see Vanraj chance maroying MAA. She wants to win back V. I am yet to see a loser like Kavya. 🤬

Precap: MAAya requests Anuj to take a walk with her. Anuj agrees. Sampat enters.

@bold, I was hoping for Anuj to be carrying Maaya when he comes out of his daydream. And then some parent takes his short video and sends to Anupama saying CA and her daddy both are enjoying the picnic! thu thu thu..nazar naa lage
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

@bold, I was hoping for Anuj to be carrying Maaya when he comes out of his daydream. And then some parent takes his short video and sends to Anupama saying CA and her daddy both are enjoying the picnic! thu thu thu..nazar naa lage

Banda Bada Shareef Hain, Biwi Ke Alawa Kisi Ko Carry Nahin Karte.

P.S.: The outdoor shoot was closely monitored by ...

Koms9 thumbnail

Banda Bada Shareef Hain, Biwi Ke Alawa Kisi Ko Carry Nahin Karte.

P.S.: The outdoor shoot was closely monitored by ...

I feel most of Maaya's dance was edited out! Poor girl. She was graceful and lovely in those 2 steps they retained.
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My state of mind after watching today's episode:☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Aisha is back on her original ship. Thode Der Ke Liye Pair Phisal Gaya Tha, but now sambal Liya. #MaAn❤️

While MAAya was dancing, Anuj imagines MAA in her place. Some sweet MaAn moments. 😳While V was ogling a dancing MAA, MAA imagines Anuj in V's place. Some Hot MaAn moments.

Aisha dead.

MAAya requests Anuj let her stay at KM for one more month. Anuj accepts her demands. MAAya is like who cares about child custody when you have a hot baby daddy? 😉In a moment of weakness, Anuj vents his frustration about MAA neglecting CA in front of MAAya. MAAya is like who cares if she neglects CA, let her neglect CA's daddy so finally, I can give him the attention he deserves. CA can go to hell.

Anuj left his phone at MAAya's tent. When MAA calls Anuj multiple times, MAAya cuts her calls. An anxious MAA then calls MAAya. MAAya cuts her call and switches off both their phones sending off MAA into a frenzy. Panic attack uploading...😒

Baa prays that MAA again becomes her Bahu ooops permanent maid. 😳Kavya is jealous to see Vanraj chance maroying MAA. She wants to win back V. I am yet to see a loser like Kavya. 🤬

Precap: MAAya requests Anuj to take a walk with her. Anuj agrees. Sampat enters.

First, Thank you, Aisha, Sutapasima and everyone else for your updates.🙏🏼

As I said Yesterday Kavya will not want Vinrij but at same time she will not lose her egotistical insecure husband Vinrij to her ex-sotan either.🤣 No matter how much her husband and MIL would want.😂😂

Maya, is slick turning off her phone and Anuj so wifey stops calling crazily🤣 Althouh, I have never seen any woman this insecure before in my life in TV or reality before🤔. But then again I have never been this insecure before😂😂

I also don’t call my hubby as often as deviji has her hubby in few hours of the picnic.😂😂😂 Anu, panic attack are due, it’s been month since she has had one, so it is on time.🙄

Baa’s praying and buddua are the same😂😂.

Maya...is getting on my nerves now, instead of saying, I am taking my child and leaving Idiot is asking to prolong her stay.😡

Thank you, again.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

The picnics that I have been to were for few hours during daytime. When we stay overnight in state parks, we call it camping. Pitch out tents in campsites, cook on makeshift stoves etc.

Are CA, Anuj & Maaya on a camping trip? I thought it was picnic. 🤔Maybe it is a different concept in India? or Just in Anupamaverse?

It has to be, in USA it it would be considered camping.😂
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Today Tommy took his master’s name ‘Meri Anu’ and ‘Meri Anupama’ at least 4-5 times. This triggers nausea in me. 😵

Complete useless episode with Maa daydreaming Tommy and Tommy daydreaming his Master.

Only thing mentionable is - Thank Goodness they showed AnupaMAA and Maaya’s dance in kinda face-off manner, you’d get to see how amazing the actress Maaya dances ! RG is a very very bad dancer, I wish the makers had shown AnupaMAA having some other talent, RG sings well ! But today it was evident Maaya’s dance, those movements were so much more natural and effortless, something that’s lacking in RG honestly.

When she is at K Dharamshala she is remembering Tamashahs and wants to rush over there. When she is at the shanty, she suddenly remembers the ATM and CA.

The lady is so confused. Does she herself know what she wants because the viewers sure don't....

Only decent part of the episode was Mishter Saah's confession that only Acchi Maid Maa can manage everything well and he wants her back. Hopefully we get Anuraj after puppy is bashed on his head. 😳

@bold, I agree. The dance skill is completely wasted as an aspect of her personality. She could have started a catering service instead since she's good at cooking so many things and that too phata phat

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I feel most of Maaya's dance was edited out! Poor girl. She was graceful and lovely in those 2 steps they retained.

Yeah. Was Gaurav specifically instructed to look everywhere other than MAAya when she was dancing?

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

why weren't we blessed to see Maaya dance a little more? She was so graceful and had lovely expressions!

Why so jealous, Maa?

Good question, how much time do you have?😂😂
Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

When she is at K Dharamshala she is remembering Tamashahs and wants to rush over there. When she is at the shanty, she suddenly remembers the ATM and CA.

The lady is so confused. Does she herself know what she wants because the viewers sure don't....

Only decent part of the episode was Mishter Saah's confession that only Acchi Maid Maa can manage everything well and he wants her back. Hopefully we get Anuraj after puppy is bashed on his head. 😳

@bold, I agree. The dance skill is completely wasted as an aspect of her personality. She could have started a catering service instead since she's good at cooking so many things and that too phata phat

As I said yesterday, she is getting more desperate, she is on track in my opinion. Her bank account balance is running away with her prop, she can’t lose her money, her money (CA) shot to another woman. 2nd most important she can’t be the talk of town again.😂😂 I love her desperation.😂😂

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
Koms9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Good question, how much time do you have?😂😂

ekdum velli. Why do u think I watched Maa dance today?