Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Romanoff

Yeah she's married. She played Obi's sister in Chupke Chupke, and was pregnant at the time of shooting (scenes that we're shot post COVID), they used to show her upper body and closeups only lol

I didn’t realise that’s her. I totally forgot the middle sister’s face. It’s a good thing she cud continue with her shoot. I remember in Grey’s anatomy they had used that same trick 😆
FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am not going to get over this scene anytime soon.

Murtasim murtasim 🤣

https://twitter.com/RaniSahibaaa/status/1624670054540541952?t=8XKbgMnS7nmJ4AoFmduJXQ&s=19

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dilsha

https://youtu.be/PIjSu_7iHGQ

I don’t know whether this is posted before. Maryam’s interview. I didn’t know she was married.

Isn't she the one that played one of the sisters of fazi in chupke chupke? That actress was pregnant during the second schedule of chupke chupke shooting. That's why in a lot of shots they don't show her full body and in some scenes she looks slim and in some chubby.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Saw Yumna’s interview where she says that in Tere Bin all characters except Murtasum have shades of grey. She also said that initially it appeared that the hero will be toxic but that’s not the case. She told all Murtsum’s fans that they should be ready coz she is going to trouble him a lot. What is shown in the teasers is not even an A of what she is going to do .

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Saw Yumna’s interview where she says that in Tere Bin all characters except Murtasum have shades of grey. She also said that initially it appeared that the hero will be toxic but that’s not the case. She told all Murtsum’s fans that they should be ready coz she is going to trouble him a lot. What is shown in the teasers is not even an A of what she is going to do .

Ooh interesting, but come on M has done his share of stuff, so it’s ok she gets back at him, her “back at him” strategies so far are not too bad, I still feel he overreacted at the reception and that should have been avoided on his end.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally caught up....

In all the time spent acting flirtatious(ly) with each other...they really can't tell many a times when it's gone beyond the facade to the truth.☺️

Both are well aware of the depth of meaning behind each other's word's

Jealous Meerab...😈😆

So, Haya will try black magic 🤦‍♀️...

Does Meerab only brush her hair everytime she's trying to avoid Murtasim? 🤔

Sam what's happened, have you developed an allergic reaction to the story 🤣

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRERISH007

Ooh interesting, but come on M has done his share of stuff, so it’s ok she gets back at him, her “back at him” strategies so far are not too bad, I still feel he overreacted at the reception and that should have been avoided on his end.

I was not criticising Meerab ,just stating what she said.
Ppl were talking about Murtsum faking with his sweet talks but now it’s clear whatever he is doing ,is genuine .

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Finally caught up....

In all the time spent acting flirtatious(ly) with each other...they really can't tell many a times when it's gone beyond the facade to the truth.☺️

Both are well aware of the depth of meaning behind each other's word's

Jealous Meerab...😈😆

So, Haya will try black magic 🤦‍♀️...

Does Meerab only brush her hair everytime she's trying to avoid Murtasim? 🤔

Sam what's happened, have you developed an allergic reaction to the story 🤣

I think what you have is so true ….in this process they won’t realise when they have fallen in love with each other .

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

I was not criticising Meerab ,just stating what she said.
Ppl were talking about Murtsum faking with his sweet talks but now it’s clear whatever he is doing ,is genuine .

oh yeh I always knew he was genuine 😊