Users

Frequent Posters

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Badi jaldi akal aa gayi

Shaadi karke kiski jindagi aabaad hui hai.🀣

ek tanki pad chad kar propose kar raha hai, doosra stage par khade hokar..

hamara pyaar aakash se oocha

saagar se gehra

shaadi na karte toh

na hota koi pehra

na hota itna locha !!!

DKP Land mein sab shadiyon ka yahi haal hai πŸ˜†

YRKKH mein Abhira Shabira ne toh latak latak ke propose kiya , seems they are heading for divorce ... Bolo , they spend so much on their wedding ki Anu Didi ki shaadi ke liye RS ke paas kuch bacha hi nahi - glitter wali mehendi lagani padi thi 🀣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: strancho

To be honest of all country's shows that I have watched, ITV is worst. Not saying other country's all shows are good but ITV ka saara shows faaltu hai. Jab tak inko band karne ko bola na jaaye ye band hi nahi hote

Yes true.

But it was not like this always.

Itv has glorious history of pathbreaking and really great shows and it has given industry some really good actors.

I guess the problem started with ekta's daily soaps saas bahu cultural type shows. Every channel wanted a never ending saga like that and in competition they kept bringing their own shitty daily soaps.

But as they say excess of anything is bad. In first few years those shows got good trps but later itv people stopped using their brain and just mechanically started making decade long running daily soaps. In order to cater the need of daily soaps actors, writers, technicians etc very needed in large quantities. Yes, it has generated employment but there is visible degradation in quality. Great writers like dr chandra prakash dwivedi, aziz mirza used to write for itv and now we have sadak chhaps like bhavna.

Its just like mindlessly following some trend. In Bollywood also, the trend of remake came and first few songs were good too but then people started mindlessly using old songs. Just change the beats put some new instrument here and there, use raps of badshah and tada....new song ready.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Serials ki duniya is very unpredictable and stupid and illogical 🀣

Mukku's track and she as an character was very interesting and anuj needed someone like her on his side who will see through the facade of tamashahs and even deviji sometimes when anuj's blind love fails to see.

But since the actor left the show, her character, her track is also forgotten. Arre bhai ki shadi chhodkar kaun jata hai yaar? Aur bhai coma mein chala jaye to nahi dekhne aata? Nahi agar itv show se ek bar koi character gayab hua to samjho kabhi tha hi nahi.

Paras ke jaane ke jaise inhone almost overnight naya samar dhundha waise hi nayi mukku bhi laayi ja sakti thi but no. Arre itna soch lenge to dimag ghis ghis ke khatam ho jayega inka.

its not about dimaaag, its cost-cutting like all private companies. less resources, more output... Ek full time junior artist for house help or Driver or watchman toh yeh dikha nahi sakte toh bade artist ke liye toh aur paisa kharch karna padega. ek bhi proper set up nahi dikhate. AAj tak CA ka school hawa mei hai.. uniform tak nahi dikhayi.. 🀣

Inka bus chale se toh 1 character ko hi diff mask laga kar poora show chala le

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Its too cold here. so instead of having a shower with water, I am having it with perfume. that's why chehek maehek rahi hoon.🀣

komal, mujhe yeh batao, yeh kaun sa school hai.. jahan koi bhi stage par muh utha ke chala aata hai. and yaar school functions ka koi standard hota hai ki nahi... ek hassena thi, ek deewana tha kaun gaata hai.

ab kal ko koi suabh hone na de, saath khone na de aur woh haseen dard de do type par perform karega toh karne denge

jokes apart,

Makers have ruined the characters to such an extent that the actors are not getting the credit they deserve. otherwise, BB performs nicely and CA is also lovely. Her sweet performance has stolen my heart yaar. few days back.. when she called anupama and said,.... mummy mere new shoes kahan hai.. I found her too sweet and innocent. The OTT performance of Anu di and bhikhari waali shakal waale baapuji will sink everyone's boat.😑. kasam se bata rahi hoon bikhari bhi aisi shall nahi banate, jaise yeh dono bana lete. principal ko haath jod raha hai.. waise moral science ka professor bana rehta hai.

Today, my maid came while I was watching this serial. Her reaction was.. with a frowning face, jab dekho roti rehti hain, humne toh dekhna chor diya. πŸ˜”. bolo, woh jaada intelligent nikali

🀣🀣🀣

@bold, yeh anupama Gujarat bandh karwake maanegi.

Purw Gujarat mein agar ek bhi Anupama jaisi mil gayi na, to mera naam badal de plz.

I agree. BB and CA perform well. Anuj as well as Ankush bhaiya whenever he gets a dialogue.

And u know my emotions abt jagat maata FL and her face and everything about her. Everytime I see her, I say thu thu thu more than she does in whole week

Anj_01 thumbnail

Its too cold here. so instead of having a shower with water, I am having it with perfume. that's why chehek maehek rahi hoon.🀣

komal, mujhe yeh batao, yeh kaun sa school hai.. jahan koi bhi stage par muh utha ke chala aata hai. and yaar school functions ka koi standard hota hai ki nahi... ek hassena thi, ek deewana tha kaun gaata hai.

ab kal ko koi suabh hone na de, saath khone na de aur woh haseen dard de do type par perform karega toh karne denge

jokes apart,

Makers have ruined the characters to such an extent that the actors are not getting the credit they deserve. otherwise, BB performs nicely and CA is also lovely. Her sweet performance has stolen my heart yaar. few days back.. when she called anupama and said,.... mummy mere new shoes kahan hai.. I found her too sweet and innocent. The OTT performance of Anu di and bhikhari waali shakal waale baapuji will sink everyone's boat.😑. kasam se bata rahi hoon bikhari bhi aisi shall nahi banate, jaise yeh dono bana lete. principal ko haath jod raha hai.. waise moral science ka professor bana rehta hai.

Today, my maid came while I was watching this serial. Her reaction was.. with a frowning face, jab dekho roti rehti hain, humne toh dekhna chor diya. πŸ˜”. bolo, woh jaada intelligent nikali

@bold 🀣🀣🀣

I remember jn my school days. The didn allow us to perform on movie rang de basnti song rubaroo because it had this word " ae saala" in it. And if we consider that i have become really old than i have one more such incident where school denied one girl as she wanted to perform in raadha teri chunri because it has word "sexy radha" in it.🀣

Ye hote hai real school.

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

jokes apart,

Sam sikh lo aap kuch..🀣

In ITV producers do not care about their show as I have seen in other series. For example, take the famous series GOT and Crown, where the writers give attention to every character and try to develop their characters be it in the positive, negative, or grey zone. They know what they want to show and write according to that. ITV mein problem ye hai ki they dont know what to show. Starting mein they may know but after 2-3 months they are clueless ki kya dikhaye? That's when this unncessary new entries, illogical tracks comes

Anj_01 thumbnail

its not about dimaaag, its cost-cutting like all private companies. less resources, more output... Ek full time junior artist for house help or Driver or watchman toh yeh dikha nahi sakte toh bade artist ke liye toh aur paisa kharch karna padega. ek bhi proper set up nahi dikhate. AAj tak CA ka school hawa mei hai.. uniform tak nahi dikhayi.. 🀣

Unka bus chale se toh 1 character ko hi diff mask laga kar poora show chala le

So true. Cost cutting ke naam pe sari hadd paar karte hain.

And dimag ki value isliye ki kam se kam cost cutting to soch ke karo. Abhi samar se related koi track nahi hai. Wo bas peechhe khada rehta hai without any expressions. Are paras ne show chhoda tha to dikha dete ki samar kisi world dance tour par gaya hai bahut mahino baad aayega and naye samar ki jagah nayi mukku le aate jo story development mein jyada contribute karti.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

So true. Cost cutting ke naam pe sari hadd paar karte hain.

And dimag ki value isliye ki lam se cost cutting to soch ke karo. Abhi samar se related koi track nahi hai. Wo bas peechhe khada rehta hai without any expressions. Are paras ne show chhoda tha to dikha dete ki samar kisi world dance tour par gaya hai bahut mahino baad aayega and naye samar ki jagah nayi mukku le aate jo story development mein jyada contribute karti.

Akal chahiye uske liye. Ye log Sreemoyee ka nakal bhi nahi kar paaye

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Excuse me what? Had Anuj not been around, Rakhi would have brought the entire Shah animals to street, and Anupamaa would have been β€˜heppily’ accompanying them on the street doing their chores e.g. putting up the tents, chulaah etc. Anuj saved Anupama from Rs. 20 or 40L of Loan, if not anything else, this alone should suffice.
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

@bold 🀣🀣🀣

I remember jn my school days. The didn allow us to perform on movie rang de basnti song rubaroo because it had this word " ae saala" in it. And if we consider that i have become really old than i have one more such incident where school denied one girl as she wanted to perform in raadha teri chunri because it has word "sexy radha" in it.🀣

Ye hote hai real school.

Exactly

They are very particular about it. Most of the programs are theme-based or they should convey some message. Sometimes, it is strictly mentioned that songs should not be from movies, should be folk or classical-based.