Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Koms9

she can not act. Period. She has same expression for every situation. You know what Gaurav os trying to convey even when he was performing on stage. Every scene he acted really really well. But this lady acts same way in every scene. Whether her daughter is cursing her or mr. Shah kicking out of house or Anuj is asking to spend time with him and CA.

Yes she cant. She can do those getting shock/surprise kind of acts well, other than that she is very OTT

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: strancho

Same here. I was always against the marriage and wanted her to sort out her priorities first. But ye twitter FD ko slow burn ka Matlab nahi pata. I wasn’t happy when they started changing Anuj’s characteristics all together. Many of you may not agree but his character is butchered as well to the point of no return. He was a no nonsense kind of a person. He didn’t give the contract to Anupama just because she was her unrequited love. He knew when to speak and how much to speak.

Definitely re. Anuj ko kya se kya bana diya hai. And starting hui thi malvika aur vanraj ke liye sab kuch chhodne se lekar. Us time i supported him ki chalo behen ke pyar mein senti hai bechara par phir dheere dheere graph girta hi raha. Shadi ke baad se to samajh nahi aata ki kisko jyada gaali padni chahiye thi dono mein se but finally looks like deviji is winning the race.

Apoorva_Appi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

she can not act. Period. She has same expression for every situation. You know what Gaurav os trying to convey even when he was performing on stage. Every scene he acted really really well. But this lady acts same way in every scene. Whether her daughter is cursing her or mr. Shah kicking out of house or Anuj is asking to spend time with him and CA.

Can't agree more👍👍

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Definitely re. Anuj ko kya se kya bana diya hai. And starting hui thi malvika aur vanraj ke liye sab kuch chhodne se lekar. Us time i supported him ki chalo behen ke pyar mein senti hai bechara par phir dheere dheere graph girta hi raha. Shadi ke baad se to samajh nahi aata ki kisko jyada gaali padni chahiye thi dono mein se but finally looks like deviji is winning the race.

I think wo phone call which he didn’t pick saying that he doesn’t want to ruin Anu’s special day was the start. Apne behen ka phone utha lene se Kaunsa Anupama ke ex in laws ka function kharab ho jaata. Also the way he chose to be with Anupama by giving everything to Mukku, leaving her alone with that scumbag. I kept on watching in the hopes that they will give Mukku track but she left. Uske baad I started skipping and my last chance to this show was the phamous coma track where I seriously felt that this time boundaries will be set but kya poppat banaya re. Uske baad I started watching another show to waha man lag gya Mera but in this show I can guarantee that ye insult, swag, Baghban chalta rahega till the end.
By chance ye Achcha track de bhi de to bhi I won’t watch, aisa hai ab to

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aproova, I only read saw a little bit on youtube, the moment devijii started giving her excuse lecture, clicked off. So the old man danced😂😂. He was better of staying home baby sitting Leela.
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Badi jaldi akal aa gayi

Shaadi karke kiski jindagi aabaad hui hai.🤣

ek tanki pad chad kar propose kar raha hai, doosra stage par khade hokar..

hamara pyaar aakash se oocha

saagar se gehra

shaadi na karte toh

na hota koi pehra

na hota itna locha !!!

strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

How they make the audience think that isse to Shah Drama hi achcha hai. Shahi Paneer's ninja technique 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: strancho

I think wo phone call which he didn’t pick saying that he doesn’t want to ruin Anu’s special day was the start. Apne behen ka phone utha lene se Kaunsa Anupama ke ex in laws ka function kharab ho jaata. Also the way he chose to be with Anupama by giving everything to Mukku, leaving her alone with that scumbag. I kept on watching in the hopes that they will give Mukku track but she left. Uske baad I started skipping and my last chance to this show was the phamous coma track where I seriously felt that this time boundaries will be set but kya poppat banaya re. Uske baad I started watching another show to waha man lag gya Mera but in this show I can guarantee that ye insult, swag, Baghban chalta rahega till the end.
By chance ye Achcha track de bhi de to bhi I won’t watch, aisa hai ab to

Serials ki duniya is very unpredictable and stupid and illogical 🤣

Mukku's track and she as an character was very interesting and anuj needed someone like her on his side who will see through the facade of tamashahs and even deviji sometimes when anuj's blind love fails to see.

But since the actor left the show, her character, her track is also forgotten. Arre bhai ki shadi chhodkar kaun jata hai yaar? Aur bhai coma mein chala jaye to nahi dekhne aata? Nahi agar itv show se ek bar koi character gayab hua to samjho kabhi tha hi nahi.

Paras ke jaane ke baad jaise inhone almost overnight naya samar dhundha waise hi nayi mukku bhi laayi ja sakti thi but no. Arre itna soch lenge to dimag ghis ghis ke khatam ho jayega inka.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
strancho thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Serials ki duniya is very unpredictable and stupid and illogical 🤣

Mukku's track and she as an character was very interesting and anuj needed someone like her on his side who will see through the facade of tamashahs and even deviji sometimes when anuj's blind love fails to see.

But since the actor left the show, her character, her track is also forgotten. Arre bhai ki shadi chhodkar kaun jata hai yaar? Aur bhai coma mein chala jaye to nahi dekhne aata? Nahi agar itv show se ek bar koi character gayab hua to samjho kabhi tha hi nahi.

Paras ke jaane ke jaise inhone almost overnight naya samar dhundha waise hi nayi mukku bhi laayi ja sakti thi but no. Arre itna soch lenge to dimag ghis ghis ke khatam ho jayega inka.

To be honest of all country's shows that I have watched, ITV is worst. Not saying other country's all shows are good but ITV ka saara shows faaltu hai. Jab tak inko band karne ko bola na jaaye ye band hi nahi hote

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Koms9

badi mehek chehek rahi ho aaj.

Its too cold here. so instead of having a shower with water, I am having it with perfume. that's why chehek maehek rahi hoon.🤣

komal, mujhe yeh batao, yeh kaun sa school hai.. jahan koi bhi stage par muh utha ke chala aata hai. and yaar school functions ka koi standard hota hai ki nahi... ek hassena thi, ek deewana tha kaun gaata hai.

ab kal ko koi suabh hone na de, saath khone na de aur woh haseen dard de do type par perform karega toh karne denge

jokes apart,

Makers have ruined the characters to such an extent that the actors are not getting the credit they deserve. otherwise, BB performs nicely and CA is also lovely. Her sweet performance has stolen my heart yaar. few days back.. when she called anupama and said,.... mummy mere new shoes kahan hai.. I found her too sweet and innocent. The OTT performance of Anu di and bhikhari waali shakal waale baapuji will sink everyone's boat.😡. kasam se bata rahi hoon bikhari bhi aisi shall nahi banate, jaise yeh dono bana lete. principal ko haath jod raha hai.. waise moral science ka professor bana rehta hai.

Today, my maid came while I was watching this serial. Her reaction was.. with a frowning face, jab dekho roti rehti hain, humne toh dekhna chor diya. 😔. bolo, woh jaada intelligent nikali

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago