Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Itni velli audience maine pehli baar dekhi hai, pehle dadi -maa ka lecture suna phir iske ready hone tak iska wait kiya.

Hamare yahan toh principal bhi bhasan de toh log beech mei se jaana shuru kar dete hai.

Doosri baat, principal, chief guest, teachers and women audience inme se koi bhi dadi nahi thi maa bhi thi woh bhi dont know... Tabhi saari tame se pehle pahunch gayi thi.

Kapadiya jee, itna gussa kyun ho gaye bhai.. Yehi toh kehte hai mujhe pata hai maine anu se nahi anup maa se shaadi ki hai.. Shaadi se pehle isse pata tha ki yeh maa ab dadi bhi banne wali hai.

Abhi toh dadi hai, baa ki jo harkate hai, usse toh lagta hai, woh nani bhi bahut jald bana degi.

Title song will be like anumaaaaaa, jo thi ek beti, ek maa, ab hai nani dadi maa anupmaaaaaaa

Komal, the way, she left the steering and touching her face while driving, I felt like ab iski car take off karegi and will land right at the centre of stage.

I had same thoughts seeing her stunts while driving, bar bar paseena saree ke pallu se clean karna and holding her head with both hands leaving the steering, matlab car mein AC bhi nahi tha aur Kanhaji car drive kar rahe the madam ke liye

Abhi to ek poti ki dadi hai, tomorrow Pakhi will have a kid Samar will have his kids to Maa ke Matke badhte jayenge

Infact she will also be nanny to Dolly’s daughter’s kids and willingly kyonki jimmedari agar voluntarily nahi uthaye to Maa ko FOMO hota hai, she can phataphat do everything, she has to be the most important person in every scene

Yesterday she kept snapping her fingers while volunteering to cook for Baa and while talking to Anuj that she is reaching in sometime, itna overconfidence kahan se aata hai

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: StrawberryBliss

Anupama is seriously embarrassing, why the entire time while driving she was behaving as if there are some goons after her ya car chalane mein paseene nikal rahe the, itna overacting (the actress seriously needs to tone down her overacting)

Somethings can be sorted out backstage or by talking to the organisers in private but no she has to climb the stage without anyone’s permission, act weird and start her Bhashan with her weird Suri Suri a million times, use words like Orat, Dadi, Jimmedari, Ekjam(exam), Tame, filling the answer copy and what not, there is no sophistication in her behavior ever and that is her child’s school, how embarrassing it becomes for that kid

Bapuji makes the most disgusting bechara faces always, this man has forever been useless, aakar Kapadia Mansion mein settle ho gaye instead of voluntarily heading back to his own house. Hope he keeps his mouth shut when it’s between Anupama and Anuj and not try to portray Anupama as bechari

Hope Anuj has more to say than just those 2-3 lines he said in precap, this woman is not going to understand this easily, he even expressed his regret for loving Anupama in the song while dancing

From the time she got married, her mother Kanta, Anuj have been trying to explain her the same thing, but she is blinded by her Shahs Bhakti

And hope the school doesn’t give a consolation prize to Anupama because she doesn’t deserve it, it was Choti Anu’s first ever school performance, first ever big event of her life, but this woman just ruined it and made her cry endlessly, hats off to the child for still saying I will perform for my Mummy and she perform without stress or forgetting her steps after all that happened

Anupama is the most disgusting mother!

Plz calm down. So many events wil come in future. It's not kumbh mela that will come after 12 years.

Leaving steering and her sweating face reminded of draupadi cheerharan scene of mahabharat. I felt like steering toh chor diya bus ab eyes close na kar le. Khud toh heroine hai bach jaayegi but saamne waale ka kya hoga.

Yaar poori phemily reached phunction with in sec without even any vehicle.. And isse dekh kar lag raha tha ki phunction kanyakumari mei hai

Baapuji ka naam toh liya mat karo.. Mujhe ruk jaana chahiye tha. Bhai yeh toh sabse pehle aise nikle the jaise yeh groom hai, inke bina shaadi ruk jaayegi.

He becomes bechara, laachar, commanding, or emotional blackmailer according to his own convenience .

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

That bypass has long been forgotten

Whenever someone is insulting Anupama in Shah house, he fakes heart ache and then someone gives him medicines and he goes to take rest, earlier he used to go to Mandir to escape the tamasha

And who dances in a school function like that from the audience, it’s not some gali chaap dance going on that he stood up and started dancing that too after all that had happened, instead of being ashamed of his wife and himself and leaving Kapadia Mansion, he started dancing, Shahs never leave any opportunity to show how shameless they are

Ugh. Yeah...seeing Dukhmukh smiling and dancing like that in the audience made me want to strangle him through my phone screen. What was he even being happy about? His so called muh boli beti failed to arrive on time and literally begged to be given a chance to perform embarrassing Anuj/CA after already having caused them so much distress. And the performance was not getting counted. The competition results had already been decided at that point. It was not some happy occasion that he was dancing like that.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Abhi to ek poti ki dadi hai, tomorrow Pakhi will have a kid Samar will have his kids to Maa ke Matke badhte jayenge

I feel like taking a stick and smashing all the matkas into pieces but then I remember that those matkas are only full of trash which will flow out, so better to let Shitnupamaa keep them with herself

Apoorva_Appi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

AnupaMAA is very proud that she has MAA in her name.......so all her actions are justified.......shamelessly she just barged into the middle of stage without any etiquette, ohh sury sury sury.....she is devi.....only humans can have etiquette and ethics.......what do the writers want to prove?? When she was giving that nonsense bhashan on stage what was that expression that babuji was giving??? And why???And that background music was played so that the audience should pity her and feel sury for her.......so lame.....I think no sane person will write the story and dialogues in such a pathetic manner where in the effect that they wanted to create is backfiring........no sane person will make sense out of her stupid justification.......

What expressions and what kind of faces was she making when Anujbwas giving her looks and he was talking to her in the precap?? Nazar Battus also look better than her face.......That fake bechari face and behavior is just intolerable!!😡😡

Apoorva_Appi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ohh godd!!I didn't watch the episode further........what that old babuji was dancing???seriously 🤣🤣🤣I just stopped after that hypocrite MAA was saying sury to that poor little girl......I just couldn't stretch myself after that.......i fast forwarded the episode and watched the precap.....need to watch his dance🤭🤭😜😜🤣🤣

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Anupamaa is too secure in Anu and Anuj’s love, she has not faced with their anger or even cold shoulder. She is of the view that whatever she does both of them love her too much and will forgive her every time. Thats why after every blunder she thinks her soori( the most irritating thing 😠 ) will solve everything. Time for her to face the music. No relationship works without effort.

How can you say that anu effort nahi karti. Last time bhi usne kiss kiya tha anuj ko. Sorry bola .... Kaun sa track tha.. 😄😃😀

Woh kitna bhi kar le, kisi ko nahi dikhta, uska knee bhi hurt ho gaya.. Drive karte tame kitna penick kar rahi thi. Uska accident bhi ho sakta tha. Lekin usse sirf CA ki chinta thee. Usne perform bhi kiya. Abhi bhi usne anuj ka hand hold kiya.

Usne subah se water bhi nahi piya tha. Jaldi 2 mei brreakfast bhi nahi kiya hoga

Anupama ache dil ki hai, isliye Sab ka dhyaan rakhti hai. Phir bhi log usse hi sunate hai. Woh selfish nahi hai auro ki tarah

Aisa mai nahi... Audience 1 kehti😜😭😭

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

How can you say that anu effort nahi karti. Last time bhi usne kiss kiya tha anuj ko. Sorry bola .... Kaun sa track tha.. 😄😃😀

Woh kitna bhi kar le, kisi ko nahi dikhta, uska knee bhi hurt ho gaya.. Drive karte tame kitna penick kar rahi thi. Uska accident bhi ho sakta tha. Lekin usse sirf CA ki chinta thee. Usne perform bhi kiya. Abhi bhi usne anuj ka hand hold kiya.

Usne subah se water bhi nahi piya tha. Jaldi 2 mei brreakfast bhi nahi kiya hoga

Anupama ache dil ki hai, isliye Sab ka dhyaan rakhti hai. Phir bhi log usse hi sunate hai. Woh selfish nahi hai auro ki tarah

Aisa mai nahi... Audience 1 kehti😜😭😭

badi mehek chehek rahi ho aaj.
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Apoorva_Appi

AnupaMAA is very proud that she has MAA in her name.......so all her actions are justified.......shamelessly she just barged into the middle of stage without any etiquette, ohh sury sury sury.....she is devi.....only humans can have etiquette and ethics.......what do the writers want to prove?? When she was giving that nonsense bhashan on stage what was that expression that babuji was giving??? And why???And that background music was played so that the audience should pity her and feel sury for her.......so lame.....I think no sane person will write the story and dialogues in such a pathetic manner where in the effect that they wanted to create is backfiring........no sane person will make sense out of her stupid justification.......

What expressions and what kind of faces was she making when Anujbwas giving her looks and he was talking to her in the precap?? Nazar Battus also look better than her face.......That fake bechari face and behavior is just intolerable!!😡😡

she can not act. Period. She has same expression for every situation. You know what Gaurav os trying to convey even when he was performing on stage. Every scene he acted really really well. But this lady acts same way in every scene. Whether her daughter is cursing her or mr. Shah kicking out of house or Anuj is asking to spend time with him and CA.