Anupama Live Updates and Daily Discussions Thread 28 Dec 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Anupama does not reach the school function. CA is very worried about her performance. Anuj requests the teacher for a performance by him. He does a solo dance on the song “OM Shanti OM “ he gets much appreciation. Next is the performances of kids with their parent. Anupama fails to reach. Anijnis furious as CA gets teary eyed. Anu is seen driving on the road , and trying to reach fast.

All friends n family wonder where was Mrs Anupama Kapadia. CA is in tears as their names are announced n then disqualified.

Performances are over and CA is in tears .Anuj hugs CA. He is very angry with Anupama for failing to reach. Just as the prizes are about to be announced Anupama’s voice is heard shouting, asking them to wait for her. Anupama reaches late after all the performances are over n the function is ending .

She barges centre stage and publicly apologises on the mic . Sury sury sury sury sury …..

She regrets failing to reach n requests for one chance to perform on stage for the sake of the little girl who had worked very hard, not for winning the competition. She gives long lecture of explanation. They are allowed . Anupama n CA give beautiful energetic performance on the song “kadi saddi galli bhulke bhi…aaya karo .”

All clap in appreciation. CA is in tears as other children win prizes . Anupama tries to make CA smile but Anuj is very angry . He tells CA that he was very sorry they failed her. Anupama tries to hold upset n angry Anuj’s hand but he slips his hand out of hers .

Precap

Anuj is very angry with Anupama. He will not allow CA to become another Anupama. He will not allow CA to be taken advantage of her goodness just like everyone did to Anupama. He refuses to let CA cry. He warns Anupama to appreciate and take care of everything she had in her hands lest they will slip away out of reach if she could not take care of them. Anupama looks at him feeling guilty.and watches the ice cream melting in her hand.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another of Anupamaa’s woe is me manipulation

https://twitter.com/smile45879124/status/1607846748847751172

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ye toh bhashan dene ke full mood me thi and probably soch ke aayi thi ke me bhashan dungi and CA ko competition me perform karne ka chance dilwa dungi. But side stage se Anuj ne aakh dikhai so she had to cut short her bhashan and request for performance even if it will not be considered part of competition. Shameless woman she is

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Honeybee, I was thinking the same.😡. Poor CA once again had to be the adult here and say not for winning for my mommy. If this was batimaaz Pakhi, she along with her batimaaz father would have went off on Anupama for not taking her responsibility serious.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

It was a mistake to watch it in the early morning. I can't stop my tears for the little girl.😭

Trigger Warning: Don't watch or read updates if you have a weak heart or a kid.😭

Anuj performs to buy more time. You could see the restlessness on his face. Every single moment, he was looking at his watch begging it to move a bit slower. The pain in his voice, the guilt in his eyes, and the numbness in his body were heartbreaking to watch. The sobbing of the little girl when the competition started pierced my heart. 😭Once, the competition started she knew it was over for her. She could not perform in the competition she dreamed to win. All because she did not come out of Deviji's womb.🤬

Deviji arrives in style after the competition ends. She lands on the stage without bothering to take anyone's permission and starts lecturing. You should have seen her face at that time. She was glowing. After a few days, she got the chance to give her precious lectures. "MAA Der Nahin Huyi, Dadi Ne Late Kara Di, Aurat Ke Hath Mein Itne Saare Rishte Hoti Hain..." That b****h conveniently put the blame on Pari. Pari did not make her late, she was late because she prioritized her ex-MIL's needs over her daughter's. That shameless moron made fun of her daughter by giving a 10-minute-long useless lecture. Instead of falling on her daughter's feet, she lectured her on the importance of being happy at others' wins. That fake wife tried to coddle her husband, but thanks God today he saw through her manipulations. For the first time, he left her hand. I hope this is the beginning of the end.

Precap: Patidev for the millionth time begs his wife cum master to prioritize their daughter. He points at the melted ice cream in her hand and warns her that her relationships are going to melt soon.

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

excuses excuses excuses. Always trying to play victim and hog limelight and sympathy being a sorry great mother. Why don't u tell the audience that this dadi is late because she was making khichdi for her ex mother in law who is quite capable and healthy enough to make chappan bhog herself.

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope Pakhi mentions how her mother made it happen for her event and made her win even after she didnt even want her at the event.

After that I want to hear Maa say - Mein Maa hoon ne.

It will be fun if Barkha mentions how Maa stayed back to make khichdi and that it wasn't Pari's daadi who stayed back.

That would get her caught red handed. Such a liar, on stage saying she was being a daadi. Hypocrite

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like Maa was more worried about ‘did I lose my ATM Pati who is the food ticket for my lazy kapoots and maayka’ more than being sorry for missing Choti’s school event and disappointing the kiddo

https://twitter.com/ShayarKapadiaa/status/1607911262855348231

Edited by TheSunShine - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Motherhood, I am pretty sure, youtube will have it uploaded later. I read the recap in detail. Still brought tears. Anju should have said, no, let’s go on with awards but once again to save grace, CA has to be a bigger person and say, I will for my mommy. The nerve of this woman saying to CA you can’t win all, has me boiling still.😡 trying to gain sympathy from Anju had me wanting to slap her through my laptop. From the reading of the preview, Anju gives her one last, last warning! How many more chances will Anupama get with the same results? How many more times will Anju beg his wife to change and still she will look back at him with the same confused and lost look?. Even a 4 yrs old toddler understand after one or twice not to make the same mistake again so when will this 45- something grandmother. I expect Pakhi to change, not sure why? When she has two parents who have learned anything yet.