Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yup anupama meri kareebi rishtedaar hai anupama ki Nas Nas ka mujhe Pata tha isliye Mera us pe vishwash atoot raha

I am really reall hope full anupama aagey Mera trust banayegi rakehegi aur meri naak nahi katne degi

lalaland23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved today's episode after so long. Especially because Anupama didn't mince words, she literally said "chalo chalo niklo" 🤣 Yesterday and today's episode were the two times I loved her bhashan simply because she followed through with it. Hope her character remains this way.

I really hope this time it's not like other times where in few days Pakhi is forgiven and all is well, like how Toshu has magically transformed without us seeing any growth happen. I know eventually she will come back, but I hope it's after a LONG period if and only if she has actually changed and learnt things the hard way and makers actually show us a redemption arc. The CVs have gotten the story slightly back on track, I hope they don't ruin it again now.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Arya Samaj wedding is certainly not illegal. The Supreme Court has only said that issuance of a marriage certificate by Arya Samaj is not valid as registration of marriage should be through proper authorities. However, this in no sense means that Arya Samaj wedding is invalid. Don't spread misinformation based on half knowledge.

731627 thumbnail

First of all read post properly and I am just sharing what I have heard somewhere that Arya samaj is illegal yeh main khud nahi Kaha hai ki Arya samaj is llllegal .yeh baat illegal Wali sahi ya galat ki koi bhi jaake jaa ke khud check Kar sakta hai

Maine kisi ko force nahi Kiya Hai ki aisi hi Hota hai .

So don't spread misinterpretation of my post

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

You wrote a single line based on your incorrect belief and there's no scope of misinterpreting that in the first place.

Since, you are telling other people to check whether your statements are true or false, first check and verify yourself before posting something which may be untrue.

And, no one can force another for their views and opinions. But what is factual cannot be disputed.

731627 thumbnail

So what if I write based on incorrect belief .I have just share information . Thats it

I have not force anyone ki accept Karo ki Arya samaj illegal hi hoti Hai that u r telling again and again don't spread misinformation don't do do this don't do that do this do that

So don't spread wrong interpretation of my post

You might havr good knowledge of arya samaj wedding that is fine but don't spread misinterpretation of my post

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: lalaland23

Loved today's episode after so long. Especially because Anupama didn't mince words, she literally said "chalo chalo niklo" 🤣 Yesterday and today's episode were the two times I loved her bhashan simply because she followed through with it. Hope her character remains this way.

I really hope this time it's not like other times where in few days Pakhi is forgiven and all is well, like how Toshu has magically transformed without us seeing any growth happen. I know eventually she will come back, but I hope it's after a LONG period if and only if she has actually changed and learnt things the hard way and makers actually show us a redemption arc. The CVs have gotten the story slightly back on track, I hope they don't ruin it again now.

This was the best😆

It was so peaceful when all the tantrums pakau pakhi did had no effects on Anu. And even when she was wishing her she got happy, not because she was getting good wishes but the brat thought she's forgiven

Anu to pakhi Today

PS: The actress playing pakhi is awweeesssoommme. I love to hate her character. Rupali and muskaan were great👏

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StrawberryBliss

Good episode and finally the Pakhi drama wrapped up and thankfully Baa Bapuji or Vanraj didn’t do any kind of tamasha or emotional blackmail, infact loved the bit where Baa said auto pakad ke humare yahan mat aa jana or when she said Jaisi Drishti Waisi Srishti

Pakhi deserves every bit of what she is getting, Karma strikes back, for how she humiliated her mother and asked her to get out of Shah house

Although the partnership thing was still not disclosed by Anupama directly but she did say Pakhi was eyeing this house and business and she won’t even keep her as a paying guest in this house

Loved the Vishwa Berozgar Sammelan sadasya retort and saari duniya ki zimmedari Anuj Anupama pe daldo, Bapuji needs to hear it directly or indirectly and understand that everytime he cannot burden only one person with all responsibilities thru emotional blackmail

Every other character getting one line turn by turn in every episode is kinda funny

So Adhik is really a changed person suddenly that too in Pakhi’s love, kinda unbelievable but felt bad for him today, he will have to bear this girl alone now and is homeless for now

When all this is finally over, Bapuji, Baa, Anupama and Vanraj should seriously introspect, why only their family is like this, why their kids turned out to be the way they are, don’t agree with what Anupama’s mother Kanta said yesterday that Maali Mitti same ho but plants are all different, it doesn’t hold true here

Bapuji is the biggest culprit for never reprimanding his wife when she was laying wrong foundation for Vanraj, when she and her son were torturing and abusing Anupama all those years, and Vanraj did the same with Pakhi and Toshu, all three ruined their family and only brought unhappiness and shame, this entire family needs some serious introspection even Samar for that matter must think why Nandini left him and chose her life away from this nonsense, because as parents it was their responsibility to show the right path to their children

Hopefully Barkha and Ankush are leaving too now for good, they have no role anyway other than stand as audience in the background

Anu did tell everyone about the partnership thing. It was in the episode that I watched on Hotstar but later they removed it. I don't get why, though. For me that was the main dialogue that showed the extent of Paakhi's greed.

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: inlieu

Anu did tell everyone about the partnership thing. It was in the episode that I watched on Hotstar but later they removed it. I don't get why, though. For me that was the main dialogue that showed the extent of Paakhi's greed.

I didn’t know Hotstar edits the uploaded episodes too, thanks for sharing this :)

Yes that line would have exposed Pakhi completely and the level of planning she had in her mind

I generally watch after 10am so maybe those who watch early morning when episode gets uploaded saw this bit

I remember reading it in yesterday’s update by @MOTHERHOOD too and was confused as the episode I saw didn’t have this bit :(
If anyone finds the recording of this edited part, pls do share here :)

Edited by StrawberryBliss - 1 years ago
lalaland23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's so strange, why would they remove that particular line? Something coming up in the future based on that?