Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Does anyone know if they will be releasing a trailer/teaser for this or does zee 5 not do that?

Zee5 does come up with teasers and trailers and also promote dramas well by making actors do multiple IVs but it takes forever for them to come with all this. smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spnfan

Zee5 does come up with teasers and trailers and also promote dramas well by making actors do multiple IVs but it takes forever for them to come with all this. smiley36

Got it! Hoping to see something soon. I thought there would be a trailer before the world premiere.
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

If the world premiere happens, does it mean it will be released on zee5 soon or will they take ages?

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

If the world premiere happens, does it mean it will be released on zee5 soon or will they take ages?

Only God and Zee5 knows. Fawad-sanam drama premiered on a festival months ago and the cast also went to the festival but no news regarding that as well.

Few months ago someone on reddit made a post saying soon all the bans between India and Pakistan will be taken off. If it's true I think Zee5 might be waiting for Pakistan to unban the app in the country. They might release all that pak webseries in their dungeon back to back smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Only God and Zee5 knows. Fawad-sanam drama premiered on a festival months ago and the cast also went to the festival but no news regarding that as well.

Few months ago someone on reddit made a post saying soon all the bans between India and Pakistan will be taken off. If it's true I think Zee5 might be waiting for Pakistan to unban the app in the country. They might release all that pak webseries in their dungeon back to back smiley36

Noooooo I was assuming that since it’s premiering at a film festival then that must mean it’s releasing soon.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Noooooo I was assuming that since it’s premiering at a film festival then that must mean it’s releasing soon.

That's what I thought about fawad-sanam series as well and it's been months now smiley36

Can't say anything about Zee5. They might or might not release it soon.

Congrats on turning purplesmiley31

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Congrats on turning purplesmiley31

Thanks dear

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Oh no...did dhoop ki deewar happen before the ban?

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Oh no...did dhoop ki deewar happen before the ban?

No. I think this entire collaboration thing happened after the ban only. Ban happened in 2016-17 or something right? Zee5 started producing pak content around 2019-20. It's after the first webseries got released it got banned in Pakistan as chudail was too much for them.

Then ejls, dkd etc aired.