Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

I am all in for a grey character as long as it's well written, in the name of grey writers often end up creating completely negative characteds. In fact i don't even mind a tragic ending for Bilal in a very Ranjhana movie zone. In Ranjhana by the time Sonam realized her love for Dhanush, he was dead.

I just don't want Bilal to only be a lovesick alcoholic, he needs to have more layers which make him human and one can empathise with him.

It's possible that he used to be an alcoholic due to certain reasons and then chances as Sadaf enters his life only to realize she sees him as a friend and is in love with someone else.

I just don't want this to be the Pak version of Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna..those stories are not my kind.

Also, Geo needs to upload the teasers the same day as they air on TV because it ends up taking away all the excitement and charm especially if we end up watching it in poor quality.

Edited by anshvi - a day ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meandwho

Some intern might have messed up the timelines, otherwise kaddu uncle releases everything in parallel, to then post about views in all platforms smiley36

Yeah. What's happening. They have been so quite since last 2-3 days. I was expecting teaser to be launched over the weekend or yahan Tuesday bhi agaya and all we have is a grainy video.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Yeah. What's happening. They have been so quite since last 2-3 days. I was expecting teaser to be launched over the weekend or yahan Tuesday bhi agaya and all we have is a grainy video.

People are screaming PR but personally I’m finding promotions kind of weak. It’s time to release more teasers. How does is usually work for geo? How many days apart are teasers typically released?

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

People are screaming PR but personally I’m finding promotions kind of weak. It’s time to release more teasers. How does is usually work for geo? How many days apart are teasers typically released?

Kaddu junior's show promotion went on for more than a month but for smd he is doing kanjusi in promotionsmiley24

Firstly they have delayed this project for sucha long time and now he isn't ready to promote it onlysmiley7

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I have a question, has the writer ever given happy ending in his dramas?

No i don't think in dramas he has ever given happy ending

But somewhere i read Humayun emphasized to make Danish die in MPTH and Hamza in Pyare Afzal

Sadquey Tumhare is KRQ's own story

So can't say it's his trademark to kill one of the leads but as per my knowledge of his previous show he did this every time except Zara Yaad Kar

Mohabbat tumse nafrat h was his other show on Geo which launched Kadwani's elder son in small role (similar to SMD)

That was an illogical show ,even that had FL (Ayeza) committing suicide at the end

But I am a bit positive about SMD for no apparent reason 🤣

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

No i don't think in dramas he has ever given happy ending

But somewhere i read Humayun emphasized to make Danish die in MPTH and Hamza in Pyare Afzal

Sadquey Tumhare is KRQ's own story

So can't say it's his trademark to kill one of the leads but as per my knowledge of his previous show he did this every time except Zara Yaad Kar

Mohabbat tumse nafrat h was his other show on Geo which launched Kadwani's elder son in small role (similar to SMD)

That was an illogical show ,even that had FL (Ayeza) committing suicide at the end

But I am a bit positive about SMD for no apparent reason 🤣

Love the optimism😂 I watched that short movie Wahaj and Mehwish were in. That had a happy ending at least for Wahaj and no one died, yay!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I haven’t watched any of the shows of this writer. If he is so tragic end oriented why does ppl even chose him? By people I of course mean production houses not actors.

Does the shows do better commercially if they have tragic ending?

In my mind i am dreading Bilal Abdullah unrequited love and eventually dying.smiley19

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The new teaser has made me dislike the OST even more . It deserved something more intense and not the JEJ rip off.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Kaddu junior's show promotion went on for more than a month but for smd he is doing kanjusi in promotionsmiley24

Firstly they have delayed this project for sucha long time and now he isn't ready to promote it onlysmiley7

I have a feeling, they will release it today 8 pm pk time...*manifesting*smiley36
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

I haven’t watched any of the shows of this writer. If he is so tragic end oriented why does ppl even chose him? By people I of course mean production houses not actors.

Does the shows do better commercially if they have tragic ending?

In my mind i am dreading Bilal Abdullah unrequited love and eventually dying.smiley19

Two shows I am invested in and there's so much talks about dying smiley19

I have a theory, it would be Sadaf likes Usama, gets married to Bilal and then at first since she is forced to marry him, she finds it difficult to accept this relation. And he is pining for her, all heavy dialogues, a lot of alcohol, miscommunication thanks to sidekicks......maybe they do a trial separation, he is heartbroken, and channelling aaaa77's optimism, they reconcile and happy ending smiley14smiley36