Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

No. I think this entire collaboration thing happened after the ban only. Ban happened in 2016-17 or something right? Zee5 started producing pak content around 2019-20. It's after the first webseries got released it got banned in Pakistan as chudail was too much for them.

Then ejls, dkd etc aired.

I only started following pak dramas since 2019 and I remember watching dhoop ki deewar probably in 2020-2021? If they released that after the ban, they should release the other dramas on the platform as well.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I only started following pak dramas since 2019 and I remember watching dhoop ki deewar probably in 2020-2021? If they released that after the ban, they should release the other dramas on the platform as well.

As I said before there are rumours of India and Pakistan lifting all the bans. So Zee5 might be waiting for that or there might be some other valid reasons. They definitely won't put all those money into making multiple dramas, promote them on festivals only to keep them in the dungeon. They have no reasons to withhold all those just like that.

Posted: 10 months ago

Lol i just came back from Manchester yesterday!smiley22

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Is zindagi channel not available on zee5?

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Is zindagi channel not available on zee5?

Not everything... Some are exclusively channel rights and not digital partnership.

Originally posted by: minakrish

Not everything... Some are exclusively channel rights and not digital partnership.

When it's releasing?

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

When it's releasing?

No update yet. It's the same with Barzakh!
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: minakrish

Why yaar? People like me who completely are OTT dependent and see all channel content there, how will we find such things then?