Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Beauty with brains is the deadly combination and geet is like that poor maan has to endure his family torturing and teasing because of his proposal for geet here geet is very happy with maan besides and her career blooming hope they find each other together forever partner of Life 

Mouser1 thumbnail

I want to see them getting married and have a happy life geet is very much lucky to have maan and his family  and vice versa 

Mouser1 thumbnail

Finally maan has proposed perfectly on her birthday and geet said yes to maan and he gave the responsibility of nyra to geet he trusts geet that much and i want to them get married 

Mouser1 thumbnail

Maan moved his business back to india to spend his time with his girls and family nyra is also happy with geet and nina has to crush her ego to ask maan for help her business 

Mouser1 thumbnail

Commented on your blog 

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: maanshi

Amazing update πŸ‘ beautifully written πŸ™Œ love each n every word of it 😍 

Maaneet dance u wrote it so beautifully with their feelings to decore everything so perfect πŸ’— they r best together ... Maaneet becomes so close ... Maan want to tease geet but geet is full on romantic mood πŸ₯° lovely 

Maaneet all set to fly to paris after marriage n want nyra to be with them but this amazing family knows the best .... Finally they convince geet πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

Dev get his final good by chance .... Like the maan dev convo  .... Maan warn dev n later says he with check with geet ... He never fail to put geet on top in every decision .... Geet s wish matters him the most n he always do that 😍 best partner of life πŸ€—

Maaneet marriage all functions u wrote it beautifully n in details ... It's amazing n grand ... Maan made everything best for geet ❀️

Dev n megha convo was nice n realistic ... good that dev got it n accepted it nicely 

Maaneet lost in each other during marriage n even megha tease maan but his reply .... Ohhh... I love that... Maan is best πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Geet got her lost happiness n family n maan too .... Happy lovely family πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° 

good that sam moved to UK ... Maan n nyra free from her 

Thanks for lovely update πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank-you for your wonderful comment. Enjoyed it !!smiley31
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Loved it dear Anu 

Awesome update πŸ˜ƒ 

Well what a beautiful update totally lost in love 😘 I am happy that Geet finally got something which she wished since childhood though late but she got her love & family πŸ˜„ 

Dance was awesome & finally our love birds get some time for themselves between marriage preparations 

Well call of Dev was surprise but logical & this would be the best way to close his chapter & taking Geets consent Dev was invited here 

Marriage Rituals were beautifully presented & pictures made it more beautiful ❀️ finally our Maan & Geet got married grandly now 

I was somewhere feeling for Nyra here as she is separated from her mother in a tender age but here she was a princess & will be having Geet & her Dad along with entire family ... Bit disappointed that Sam chose a non worthy relationship above her daughter 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the Tag ☺️ 

Keep writing ✍️ 

Thanks dear for you wonderful comments. totally enjoyed reading it.smiley31
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhamRizwan

Beautiful update 

Maaneet dance was with all heart and it was so hard for them to control themselves.

Maaneet  are all set to fly to paris after marriage n they want nyra to be with them but their family convinced them.

Dev got the much needed closure.

Maaneet marriage was amazing n grand.

Maan made everything best for geet.

Maaneet were so much lost in each other during marriage.

Will be eagerly waiting for next update 

Thanks for your comment always. Readers like you keep me motivated.smiley1
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 27

Beautiful and so Vibrant Chapter 

Wow Maan truly made a wedding a dream wedding

glad that Dev also got his final closure

Thanks for your comment always. smiley31

I expect more detailed comment from my regular readers like you.smiley1

tellyme thumbnail