Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Congrats on winning d contest  🥳

Btw d siggy u quoted here is not done by me .  I made tags and winning Siggies for you & Sarcy:) 

Member siggies are  made by Shibu :) 

Ohk Sandhya...Thanks again to you for my gorgeous winning siggy, loved it & gonna use both of them made by you & Shibani. Thanks to her too for that stunning siggy.

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: tournesol

Congratulations to all the winners and special achievers 🤗

Thanks to all the participants for making this contest so wonderful by contributing your stories. Loved reading them all 😳

Special thanks to Shibani and Sandhya, there would be no 'Write the Bite' without you guys ❤️

Thanks to everyone who read, voted and supported. It means a lot 🤗

Congratulations to all the winners & participants! Thank you to the organizers for coming up with such a creative contest! A big thank you to all who voted for my stories from the bottom of my heart..your encouragement means the world! ❤️

Special thanks to Tournesol who tagged me on both "Barso Re" and "Write the Bite" contest threads. Had it not been for the tags, I would have never know these contests and never got to taste my first win on IF!❤️

Big thanks to oye nakhrewaali (unable to tag you) for the siggies, they're gorgeous ❤️

Edited by DazzlingLight - 1 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Woohoo 🤩 I'm so pleasantly surprised to see my name up there! This was my first time writing microtales, and I really enjoyed the experience  As someone who is more likely to use 10k words instead of 10, this was a real challenge 😆 But I enjoyed taking it up ❤️ Feels kinda the same way as writing drabbles, but microtales were definitely more fun to me. Maybe bcz the stories have more clarity here? As ironic as that seems 😅

I'm definitely gonna try some more of these in future ⭐️

So thank you, Shibu and Tia, for organising this contest ❤️❤️ and for giving me the opportunity to try something I'd always wanted to  You guys are amazing hosts, and the sheer number of entries are proof of what a grand success this was 😍😍 This was srsly such a great idea, and I'm so happy that it encouraged so many people to come forward and write ❤️✨ So here's me congratulating you, coz you guys deserve it!! 🥳 🤗

Sandy, you too, the siggies are amazing as always. Me is in love 🤧💞

Edited by Bee222 - 1 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Thank you to everyone who participated! Reading through the stories was a lovely experience, they gave me comfort amidst a very hectic day ❤️ There were so many flavours present, and they all combined together to give this contest the taste of success smiley10 So congratulations!! You guys rock smiley40

And of course, congratulations to all the winners 🥳 Making a mark from among 270+ entries, that's a wonderful feat by itself 😍 Some of you are dear friends that I'm always cheering for 🤗 The others... here's me hoping to read many more stories from you 🤗

Edited by Bee222 - 1 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Many congratulations, guys! I loved your stories so much 

@Sarcy - Just gorgeous work! ❤️ Your micro tales were really intriguing

Thank you! Also, you voted for my vampire tale  It was sorta my favourite out of all the ones I posted, and I pretty much squealed when I saw you voted for it!! 😍😍

It's this one in case you don't remember 🙈

Dark and hushed. Fangs bared. A piercing bite. The vampire feeds.

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Many congratulations, guys! I loved your stories so much 

@Sarcy - Just gorgeous work! ❤️ Your micro tales were really intriguing

Also, me seconds this. Sarce, your story was easily my favourite! 😍 Very well deserved, that winner siggy 🤗

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Congratulations people🤗This was an awesome experience🤗Thanks to the organizers for the challenge🤗

I saw people voted for these two of my entries. Thank you it was really encouraging.🤗

One bite. Eyes tear. He nods. Her mother's recipe. After ten years.

Hungry eyes reflect mine. My country's foe. Roti is torn. War pauses.

@bold: I really loved this story. Conveys so much. Amazing! 👏

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Thank you! Also, you voted for my vampire tale  It was sorta my favourite out of all the ones I posted, and I pretty much squealed when I saw you voted for it!! 😍😍

It's this one in case you don't remember 🙈

Dark and hushed. Fangs bared. A piercing bite. The vampire feeds.

Bee ko khoon ki nahi, nectar ki bhook lagni chahiye🤪

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winners and achievers.🥳

This contest was different and the number of entries shows how much buzz it has created.👏

Thank you everyone for your wonderful, crisp and meaningful limited word stories🤗

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Big round of applause to the organisers.👏👏👏

It is not an easy job.  Well Done!🤗

The Siggies are beautiful Sandhya and Shibani!👍🏼

Cheers..