Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

ImageImageImageImageImage 

Write the Bite Virtuoso (Hindi)

For receiving most number of votes from the invited members among all Hindi stories is awarded to

ImageInterstellarImage

for the Story:

"Khana khaya?" Jaise tum bolti thi, koi aur abhi puchta tak nahi.

Write the Bite Hotshot (Hindi)

For writing the most popular story in Hindi is awarded to

ImageInterstellarImage

for the Story:

"Khana khaya?" Jaise tum bolti thi, koi aur abhi puchta tak nahi.

It's my first time as a participant in any writing contest & it really feels overwhelming seeing my name on the winner siggy which looks absolutely stunning. Thanks a ton Sandhya for these.

Congratulations to all the participants who won and congratulations to those too who didn't. All of the entries in both categories were a delight to read. 

Thanks again to Shibani & Tia who created this innovative concept as a contest and since I am a trademark foodie, I enjoyed participating in it more. Lots of love to you. 

Also happy Durga Pujo to you, Tia. 

Edited by Interstellarr - 1 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

I hadn't expected that both my microtales in Hindi category ended in top 2. Thanks to everyone who voted and thanks to Tia for tagging me initially to participate in this beautiful contest. Big thanks to the organizers (Tia & Shibani) for taking time to arrange such a contest for us & Sandhya for making such beautiful siggies for us participants. 

Congrats on winning d contest  🥳

Btw d siggy u quoted here is not done by me .  I made tags and winning Siggies for you & Sarcy:) 

Member siggies are  made by Shibu :) 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats to Interstellar, Sarcy and all d participants 🥳

Beautiful stories ⭐️

It was yummy contest @Shibu and Tiara 

Great efforts by you both 👏

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I would like to publish each of my stories separately in the Fan Fiction section, with different tags and explanatory notes, if that is all right with the FFEditors.

Sure, go ahead. 

Could the organizers please post the full list of stories with authors' names included? That would allow us to reach the authors with feedback.

I think that the authors can decide if they wish to tell everyone which story they wrote or not. We had to publish the winning ones so that people know which ones won, but others, we'll leave it up to the authors.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Many congratulations, guys! I loved your stories so much 

@Sarcy - Just gorgeous work! ❤️ Your micro tales were really intriguing

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations people🤗This was an awesome experience🤗Thanks to the organizers for the challenge🤗

I saw people voted for these two of my entries. Thank you it was really encouraging.🤗

One bite. Eyes tear. He nods. Her mother's recipe. After ten years.

Hungry eyes reflect mine. My country's foe. Roti is torn. War pauses.

Edited by TianaWrites - 1 years ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

One bite. Eyes tear. He nods. Her mother's recipe. After ten years.

I wanted to ask you about this one. Should I infer that "her mother" died giving birth to her ten years ago, and the single father has taught his daughter the recipe so that she can know what her mother was like?

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I wanted to ask you about this one. Should I infer that "her mother" died giving birth to her ten years ago, and the single father has taught his daughter the recipe so that she can know what her mother was like?

My scenario was.

Her mother died ten years ago, her lover/husband cooks something for her. She takes a bite, remembers her mother's recipe and looks at him. He nods, he has used the recipe to cook.

I am a descriptive writer. So this was a challenge. I guess it can be inferred in the way you have mentioned.

Thanks

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Many congratulations, guys! I loved your stories so much 

@Sarcy - Just gorgeous work! ❤️ Your micro tales were really intriguing

Thanks, Prats! It was a pleasure. ❤

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Guys, you can post the stories you have written in FF forum/FF section/ WC forum or in this thread. Also, many congrats to all the winners!