Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

This bw pseudos must learn acting n keep calm 😆

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

From their answers I feel their idea of feminism is bra burning women who hate all men pluck their hair and perform black magic on them. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They all sound so dumb and SRK’s answer is the most disappointing. 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: semantic.error

It surprises me how many women are on the "I believe in equality of women, but I am not a feminist" train. 😆

It's because nowadays feminism has become more about demeaning men.. rather than appreciating ourselves and being given equal opportunities. Women only bring up feminism when it suits them, which is sad. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The rest I expect it from, they are largely uneducated. But SRK man🤦🏽‍♀️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Women only bring up feminism when it suits them, which is sad. 

Shady 😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Katrina’s point is valid actually, but she messed it up with the whole “I don’t think I’m a feminist but …” crap.  Otherwise she’s basically saying as a female artist there’s more to her than her relationship.  

SRK’s comment is very disappointing but not surprising.  He’s said some eyebrow raising stuff before. 

Alia’s statement is a mess too.  What is she even trying to say?  

Kareena is Kareena.  She’s trying to say she’s proud of who she is while simultaneously letting us know she has no clue what feminism really is 😆.   

Katrina and SRK is feel know full well what feminism really is but are just afraid to be judged by all the idiots who don’t know what feminism really means.  

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I'm hoping SRK meant he didn't want to sound like he was simply jumping on the feminist bandwagon.

Hate this *not a feminist, but* 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I believe in equality but I am not a feminist.

I need water to live, not H2O (Google se chaapa hai, had read on insta)

I don’t blame them. 
In India, especially non-English medium schools never taught about Feminism. Neither colleges. 

In popular 90s culture, BW made fun of feminists and portrayed urban opinionated women as bad. Pop culture references never focused on the actual meaning that feminism is equality. You can’t fault people for not knowing this.
Not all of India lives in Metro cities. 

It needs awareness. Message needs to be told again n again that Feminism is movement for equality.

And even after spreading the message if someone still wants to say they believe in equality then it’s ok. Being politically incorrect is not the end of the world. Intent matters!! 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I'm hoping SRK meant he didn't want to sound like he was simply jumping on the feminist bandwagon.

Hate this *not a feminist, but* 

Shah was simply saying that he is not praising the film to SOUND "Pro-feminist", he is praising it because the film is good  

It was a print interview to TOI during release of Dear Zindagi