Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly.....people were asking if that was Deepika?? Here her PR just gave the credit to her for her non existent roe in the movie...🤣...Bhai PR ho toh Deepu jaisa...warna na ho..😎

IKR. Kaunsa speechless bhyi? Half of the people didn’t even know it was her in that 2 minute role. There’s no cure for being delusional and BW is full of such clowns 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
this brother’s high , he is abusing his wife’s maal distribution business ðŸ¤£no one can stop him now. Yeh banda bahut  aageh nikal chukaa hai ðŸ¤£

I thought after laying naked in his living room carpet with camera flashing from every angle possible he would take a break ….no no no yeh bahut high hai … jisseh lambi race ka ghodaa kehten hai ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: infinity101

IKR. Kaunsa speechless bhyi? Half of the people didn’t even know it was her in that 2 minute role. There’s no cure for being delusional and BW is full of such clowns 

Wahi toh..🤣

yes deepika and her or PR  go into over drive. I have not seen other actresses names be linked to so many projects lol 😂 n then in the end she Was never even approached to begin with lol 😂 

even though she’s married to ranveer she still needs to be linked to the Kapoor lad in some way lol 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Someone said in reddit "Salman's bracelet is more popular in south than this guy's existence" and i couldnt agree more with it🤣😆

wow 🤩 I concur on the bracket ! !

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes deepika and her or PR  go into over drive. I have not seen other actresses names be linked to so many projects lol 😂 n then in the end she Was never even approached to begin with lol 😂 

even though she’s married to ranveer she still needs to be linked to the Kapoor lad in some way lol 

Lekin Bramhastra mein toh hadd ho gayi....🤣

atominis thumbnail

I have read reports of Muqaddar Ka Sikandar, Andha kanoon, Geraftaar, Hum doing well in South and Sholay also doing well in South. I am not saying Amitabh was as popular in South as he was in North but he was certainly more popular than other Hindi stars of his time in South and South stars also remade his films a lot. 

And his films where he acted with Kamal and Rajini, did even better in South. 

My point is that nowhere can likes of Ranveer be said to be most popular or loved star in South when Bachchan and Khans have enjoyed greater fame down South compared to any other Hindi actor before or after them. 

Edited by atominis - 1 years ago
cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Big B is a pan India star.

In the south, though there were regional superstars. Amitabh had a massive fan following both within the south industries and to the larger masses.

The 3 Khan's were not that famous especially among the masses.

SRK was popular among women and south NRIs .

Aamir popularity was more of watching good movies.

Salman was huge in the 90s with Rajshri but after that it was all about south remakes.

But Salman gelled well and knew many stars in the south especially the Telugu film industry folks

LOL finally people are waking up 🤡

Originally posted by: Briaahna

this brother’s high , he is abusing his wife’s maal distribution business ðŸ¤£no one can stop him now. Yeh banda bahut  aageh nikal chukaa hai ðŸ¤£

I thought after laying naked in his living room carpet with camera flashing from every angle possible he would take a break ….no no no yeh bahut high hai … jisseh lambi race ka ghodaa kehten hai ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣