Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sorein

Can’t call him young superstar since this one is taken by Ranbir 😉

I mean Ranveer superstar Singh has not been able to beat Besharam s opening day collection which was 21.56cr. Even after working with top directors like Slb and Rohith shetty

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ranveer doing chumma chatti with Kamal Hassan’s hand.
Imagine he goes home and kisses Deepu with that mouth.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/xc5f7r/wait_for_the_end/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am surprised that ranveer's fans talks so much about the box office numbers from others while their own assman's last release opened 3 crs😆

atominis thumbnail

Amitabh was popular in TN, AP for sure. And I have read BO reports and accounts of fans from these states who adored him like crazy and went excited when he did Geraftaar, Andha Kanoon, Hum with Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth and they got to see these icons together in one film. 

His films were the only Hindi films breaking records down South when most Hindi films barely cut ice in South back then.

May not be that popular in Kerala but was popular in TN,AP for sure. I am sorry for generalising whole of South though.

Still, Ranveer being most popular Hindi star there is a stretch, that is what I wanted to say. He has never attained popularity of Bachchan or Khans in South.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone said in reddit "Salman's bracelet is more popular in south than this guy's existence" and i couldnt agree more with it🤣😆

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Someone said in reddit "Salman's bracelet is more popular in south than this guy's existence" and i couldnt agree more with it🤣😆

🤣

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Ranveer doing chumma chatti with Kamal Hassan’s hand.
Imagine he goes home and kisses Deepu with that mouth.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/xc5f7r/wait_for_the_end/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

lol KH looks annoyed 😆😆

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Koffee with karan 7  is also incomplete without mentioning his name 😆

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Andhra always had a significant Hindi speaking populace.Kerala audience- while they do not speak Hindi- grew up watching Hindi films from childhood.But Tamil Nadu was the one Southern state where Hindi cinema made little inroads until the past few years. I have lived there for some years. Sure Tamils know Amitabh... same as Shahrukh in a distant way as a star. But did they watch Deewar, Sholay, Coolie, Kabhie Kabhie or Kala Patthar? Nope. Not interested.The local stars were so dominant and magnetic that (most) Tamils had little interest in venturing outside. There is also the language factor.They haven't forgotten attempts by myriad North Indian politicians to impose Hindi on them. Most Tamils first encounter Hindi language as part of the curriculum in school. And you know how dry school Hindi is. It kills off any interest in the language. Which is why I always stress the soft power of Bollywood. The converse is also true.Most of the North Indian people I encountered in Tamil Nadu had little interest in watching Tamil cinema either. The younger generation  of Tamils is more open to  watching films in other languages now. With the OTT, subtitles are not a problem any more.

Originally posted by: atominis

Amitabh was popular in TN, AP for sure. And I have read BO reports and accounts of fans from these states who adored him like crazy and went excited when he did Geraftaar, Andha Kanoon, Hum with Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth and they got to see these icons together in one film. 

His films were the only Hindi films breaking records down South when most Hindi films barely cut ice in South back then.

May not be that popular in Kerala but was popular in TN,AP for sure. I am sorry for generalising whole of South though.

Still, Ranveer being most popular Hindi star there is a stretch, that is what I wanted to say. He has never attained popularity of Bachchan or Khans in South.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail