Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

I feel bad for Kat, Vicky, Varun and Natasha...trying so hard not to laugh...🤣

atominis thumbnail

If there is one guy who ever deserved most loved Hindi star in South India award it is Amitabh Bachchan. The man had humongous craze for him in 70s and 80s and lot of his films were remade by Rajinikanth, Chiranjeevi and others like Ajith etc. He also had South actors like Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth and Nagarjuna star with him in prominent films and was first mainstream Hindi star to work with South male stars.

The other Hindi stars who are absolutely adored in South are Khans. Aamir especially began having bigger gross collections from South from Lagaan and RDB, TZP, 3I broke records in South markets too. 

No one else from Hindi cinema has managed to have craze in South like Bachchan and Khans.

Among actresses I think, Madhuri, Katrina are only ones from non South Indian background who had popularity in South. Otherwise most of our top heroines are from South be it Hema, Sridevi, Tabu, Waheeda, Vyjantimala, Ash, Deepika etc.

Ranveer being most loved Hindi star in South is a stretch. Makes me wonder it he buys awards or gets them due to popularity factor as his name gets attention.

atominis thumbnail

Ranveer entertains both in real life and online. Born nautanki.

I like his talent and will always admire him for growth he showed as actor in Lootera, Padmavat, Bajirao Mastani.

But this guy is weirdo offscreen. Only Bhansali knows how to tame him and get the best from him.

He did not deserve the award. Vicky should have got it for Sardar Udham.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I can’t take this anymore , somebody lock me up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£it’s like this guy literally took away all my focus from promoting brahmastra to promoting him ðŸ¤£

Most of the time, i cant even believe

that i am here... doing this...

standing in front of you alllllll, 

i am in disbelief everyday that i became an actor,

it´s a miracle....🤣🤣

i need a gif from this epic performance ðŸ˜Ž i am sure that i wil use it in future a lot😆

edited

yeah i made it🥳

Edited by Kaya65 - 1 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly.....people were asking if that was Deepika?? Here her PR just gave the credit to her for her non existent roe in the movie...🤣...Bhai PR ho toh Deepu jaisa...warna na ho..😎

Deepu's team already leaked the cameo to Himesh Mankad long ago. There were already articles about it a while ago. He always posts all her planted articles like her supposed 300 crore solo superhero movie and feminist Drapadi movie and stuff like that. 

Both Baba and Mata are so annoying. Now their fans are dreaming of their faves taking over Brahmastra Part 2. ðŸ¤£

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Brahmastra samosa supporters are doing the same thing as well ðŸ¤£

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

If there is one guy who ever deserved most loved Hindi star in South India award it is Amitabh Bachchan.

Hmm. Not all over South. Amitabh was considered as an overrated actor from what I remember. During the 80s, the two Big Ms of Malayalam cinema were slowly rising and Malayalam cinema itself was undergoing a Renaissance and coming to its own identity. Poor Amitabh was too old and too bombastic in the 80s with all his best work behind him.

Lata Mangeshkar and Mohammed Rafi were more popular than all the stars combined at their time. Rajesh Khanna was adored by the College girls in the 70s but not by the men. Anil and Jackie were well-liked because of the mustache factor by the men but again not that popular among the women. It was really after the Khans that Bollywood gained more traction in the South. QSQT, Jo Jeeta wohi Sikandar, Maine Pyaar Kiya...those films were pretty popular in the 80s by the College going crowd. But Shahrukh Khan definitely made Hindi cinema more popular in the 90s.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Hmm. Not all over South. Amitabh was considered as an overrated actor from what I remember. During the 80s, the two Big Ms of Malayalam cinema were slowly rising and Malayalam cinema itself was undergoing a Renaissance and coming to its own identity. Poor Amitabh was too old and too bombastic in the 80s with all his best work behind him.

Lata Mangeshkar and Mohammed Rafi were more popular than all the stars combined at their time. Rajesh Khanna was adored by the College girls in the 70s but not by the men. Anil and Jackie were well-liked because of the mustache factor by the men but again not that popular among the women. It was really after the Khans that Bollywood gained more traction in the South. QSQT, Jo Jeeta wohi Sikandar, Maine Pyaar Kiya...those films were pretty popular in the 80s by the College going crowd. But Shahrukh Khan definitely made Hindi cinema more popular in the 90s.

In Andhra there is no other name like Amitabh.  First time I am hearing about him being called as an overrated actor, not in Andhra for sure.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I like Ranveer. His wife is less likable 

BlackWitch thumbnail

The cost of a film has nothing to do with the box office. Box office collections are dependent on sales of tickets. That’s what declares it a hit or a flop. 

A film could be a flop at the box office and still end up making profits for the makers. It could be a hit and still end up making losses for the makers.

Profits and sales are two different things. 

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Between Deepika and Alia, they have the most annoying PR ever, I think Alia has surpassed her now, add Ranbir PR too, acting a film that cost 410 to make needs 250 crore to become a hit. What a joke.

Edited by BlackWitch - 1 years ago