Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I used to like kartik but not anymore. And I see people mocking dp saying she looks old or if an elderly is required dp. Dp is older than karthik by age but still looks younger than kriti and looks like same age as karthik. The same people mocking dp age is the ones complaining about how woman gets shamed for age when it comes to their favorite actress like kat or any other actress. dp lost her charm after being associated with rs and rk in my opinion. She used to have a glow about her.

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
1246867 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

If it's elder women and younger guy love story then I don't mind kartik dps jodi.

are you LIKE being sarcastic here? 😵 😳

Edited by smoothiemaven - 2 years ago

In case they reading shraddha

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No

And elder woman in the sense I mean the girl would be 2/3 years elder to the guy

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Millenium Squad

As tara is doing all the part two's, I won't mind her doing it

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Deepika won't touch this. She is too much of an A-lister to be competing with Kriti and Shraddha for a role. Especially the one that replaces Shraddha.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Tara or Disha is a better choice than these 3

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Deepika won't touch this. She is too much of an A-lister to be competing with Kriti and Shraddha for a role. Especially the one that replaces Shraddha.

Deepika doesn't touch movies, but she is always rumoured to be in movies because her PR knows the best way to keep her in news😅

Is Shraddha being replaced in this one (Aashiqui 3)? I wanted to see her with Kartik😩

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Deepika doesn't touch movies, but she is always rumoured to be in movies because her PR knows the best way to keep her in news😅

Is Shraddha being replaced in this one (Aashiqui 3)? I wanted to see her with Kartik😩

For once, I would say, this helps the movie more than it helps Deepika. You don't want to be attached to B-list projects. 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

For once, I would say, this helps the movie more than it helps Deepika. You don't want to be attached to B-list projects. 😆

That I agree😂 If Basu is on the board, it's actually a bit more budgeted, but just with Suri's Ek Villian Returns, he messed up his own brand of movies