Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

wo padha maine 😆 but her final final answer 🤣
Bee222 thumbnail

Yeah, I didn't feel like solving alone without the team involvement 🤪

Mere chief aur Riya dono gayab hogaye 😭 Aur mera Chotu pehelwan... wo first day wali convo ke baad kabhi wapas hi nahi aya 😭

Just like show wale Shree... mere kismat mein ye team likhi hi nahi hai 🥺

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mujhe laga aap yeh toh bologe ki yeh Wali ETF Team bhi maarigayi 😔.

Sach kahu toh I don't think any of us understood the case, atleast not me. Aise hi ghoom rahe the.

Tukka maarne hain toh:

Mera shaque 2 logon par hain: Asad and Anam.

Asad because uske paas motive tha.

Anam because "Aurat ki kabiliyat par kabhi shaque nahin karna chahiye".

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Mujhe laga aap yeh toh bologe ki yeh Wali ETF Team bhi maarigayi 😔.

Sach kahu toh I don't think any of us understood the case, atleast not me. Aise hi ghoom rahe the.

Tukka maarne hain toh:

Mera shaque 2 logon par hain: Asad and Anam.

Asad because uske paas motive tha.

Anam because "Aurat ki kabiliyat par kabhi shaque nahin karna chahiye".

It was indeed Asad.... that should have been obvious.

Basically, Anam got a chit outside her dorm room so it meant that whoever was behind this had unrestricted access across the campus. Asad is a teacher in that very college.

Additionally the principle of the college knows Anam but the chemistry teacher won't know the scholarship bachha that is doing so well?

He has spoken to Sanjay's 'punter log' and still does not recognise Sanjay's name? He stole Sanjay's identity and is doing everything using his name that is why Munna pointed to Sanjay. But munna also highlighted Asad's link to the basti

Moreover, Asad also had access to the basti and was a chem teacher... how much would it take for him to lift sanjay's finger prints and put them on the chit. Someone is blasting bombs he is not stupid enough to leave his fingerprints everywhere. The anonymous tip also pointed to Asad

And like you know the guy had motive. Revenge has been highlighted through the story. What Sanjay faced was normal business conflict, but Asad wanted revenge.

Oh well I over estimated how much could get done 🤪

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Kaafi complex storyline 😆 koi na.. I played them too well and very gol gol 🤣 but I also gave a very direct answer ki it is Asad 🤣

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Oh that you did. And superbly.

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

It was indeed Asad.... that should have been obvious.

Basically, Anam got a chit outside her dorm room so it meant that whoever was behind this had unrestricted access across the campus. Asad is a teacher in that very college.

Additionally the principle of the college knows Anam but the chemistry teacher won't know the scholarship bachha that is doing so well?

He has spoken to Sanjay's 'punter log' and still does not recognise Sanjay's name? He stole Sanjay's identity and is doing everything using his name that is why Munna pointed to Sanjay. But munna also highlighted Asad's link to the basti

Moreover, Asad also had access to the basti and was a chem teacher... how much would it take for him to lift sanjay's finger prints and put them on the chit. Someone is blasting bombs he is not stupid enough to leave his fingerprints everywhere. The anonymous tip also pointed to Asad

And like you know the guy had motive. Revenge has been highlighted through the story. What Sanjay faced was normal business conflict, but Asad wanted revenge.

Oh well I over estimated how much could get done 🤪

Yay! That means my khichdi was correctly made 🥳

I did pick Asad as the culprit, coz all the clues pointed to him. I just wanted to know if there was also a partner involved in some way 😆 bcz you mentioned a warning about that in pg 1 somewhere 😆

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Kaafi complex storyline 😆 koi na.. I played them too well and very gol gol 🤣 but I also gave a very direct answer ki it is Asad 🤣

You're the peskiest bug I've ever seen! 🤣

*swats you away*

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

I did pick Asad as the culprit, coz all the clues pointed to him. I just wanted to know if there was also a partner involved in some way 😆 bcz you mentioned a warning about that in pg 1 somewhere 😆

Yeh kaunsi warning hain, bhai?! Riya ne bhi bola, aap bhi bol rahe ho.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bee222

No partner... I just wanted to put it out there that there was a possibility of more than one 🤣

@Anvi page 1 ke rules nahi padhe? I had mentioned more than one suspect can be the culprit but need not be 🤪