Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

🤣

Though I have seen few dramas but i can say childhood friends and orphans are very common.

@b- I have seen mukbang video of some Indian girl in Korea and couple things are so common over there. Guess the drama and reality are same. Chir cute can say more about it .

I am very selective about my K-dramas so I haven't really seen that cliched aspect but yeah like ITV, one being rich and one being poor is very common 😆

AageBadho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

Anyone watched survived all 3 seasons of Penthouse? What's your favorite plot twist? 😆 

I watched 2 seasons, never got around to watching 3rd. Got too makjang.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Isamreen

This trope is done and dusted multiple times and think. Also it shows that they were fated to meet or implying that they are soulmate. 

Yeah I know.. it's done to death.  And now when I see this trope in any drama ...i am like..not again, please! 

Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: sxursaep

I didn't even survive the trailer but this sounds like a challenge so maybe I'll end up watching somewhere in future🫣😂

Smart move, I'd say😆 grab a popcorn if you're watching it and it looks even funnier in 2X 🤣 

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

S1 epi 16 or 17 where cheon seo jin killed her dad and then ran away (in those particular episodes her acting was too notch) 

In terms of acting, I loved each and every character for putting in 200% esp CSJ. Seolah and JSK had nothing in common tbh... they could have put more thought into that aspect right from s1 imo.

Originally posted by: AageBadho

I watched 2 seasons, never got around to watching 3rd. Got too makjang.

You're missing 'twins ka mela' smiley37 I remember someone on Twitter predicted OYH and JDT were twins smiley29

The best rumor I believed was, JSH being killed in fast-forward scenes at the S3 opening.

And the best plot twist was BRN's biological father 🤣 I replayed his reaction like.... until my arrow keys broke 🤣🤪

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Smart move, I'd say😆 grab a popcorn if you're watching it and it looks even funnier in 2X 🤣 

In terms of acting, I loved each and every character for putting in 200% esp CSJ. Seolah and JSK had nothing in common tbh... they could have put more thought into that aspect right from s1 imo.

You're missing 'twins ka mela' smiley37 I remember someone on Twitter predicted OYH and JDT were twins smiley29

The best rumor I believed was, JSH being killed in fast-forward scenes at the S3 opening.

And the best plot twist was BRN's biological father 🤣 I replayed his reaction like.... until my arrow keys broke 🤣🤪

@bold they had given hints from s1 only that JSK is not daughter of JDT (he was always harsh on JSK than JSH) but never thought that she will be daughter of SSR & twin sis of seolah. I will accept if seolah and JSK had nthing common betn them naturewise but atleast physical appearancewise they could have been lil bit similar if not identical twins. 

JSK & JSH exactly looked like twins than seolah & JSK. 

@Red lol that was so absurd 🤣🤣.... I remember that person was saying in flashback JDT was calling his sister as Yoonhee thats why they thought OYH was his sis 

Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

@bold they had given hints from s1 only that JSK is not daughter of JDT (he was always harsh on JSK than JSH) but never thought that she will be daughter of SSR & twin sis of seolah. I will accept if seolah and JSK had nthing common betn them naturewise but atleast physical appearancewise they could have been lil bit similar if not identical twins. 

JSK & JSH exactly looked like twins than seolah & JSK. 

@Red lol that was so absurd 🤣🤣.... I remember that person was saying in flashback JDT was calling his sister as Yoonhee thats why they thought OYH was his sis 

@bold got everyone thinking that he got them via vials  It was close to S2 closing when I started checking updates on Twitter but I'm sure I saw this theory! Comparing to other Hera kids I liked JSK and JSH more minus the offscreen ship.

At one point I was happy BJK and JDT didn't have twins to level up the game.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

I would say the most cliche kdrama trope is childhood connection between leads.. I mean literally every other show (80% of shows atleast) has this weird trope 😳 leads meet, quarrel, fall for each other and then it's revealed that they were related in some way during childhood. 

I know. All the shows I watched in the beginning had this.

I almost thought this is a pre-requisite for a show. The leads must have crossed paths as kids.

Secretary Kim

Cinderella and 4 Knights

All the Men Who Loved Me

And so many more.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sxursaep

Personal opinion: couples with human and non human characters have a pretty good chemistry than the human-human couples idk why☺️😆

Forbidden love 😆

Daebak thumbnail

Anyone watched survived all 3 seasons of Penthouse? What's your favorite plot twist? 😆 

Ye kaunsa show hai😆

Daebak thumbnail

What are you people watching?

Anyone watching Sell Your Haunted House?

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago