Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Some how it doesn’t feel like a showdown..if she has made so much effort to keep this identity then she won’t reveal like this in their hall..they intentionally posted the pre cap like this..

one thought just came..last time when she accepted she is meety audience got to know she is indeed meety..May be this time it will indeed lead to meetwa getting to know some of the backstory..I don’t think in this particular scene though..

it’s a good precap to get the buzz 😂

Lo ji I'm toh 95% sure that this precap is misleading.  I have watched enough itv to safely predict that. Chalo 200 ka sharth bhi laga leta hain

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Lo ji I'm toh 95% sure that this precap is misleading.  I have watched enough itv to safely predict that. Chalo 200 ka sharth bhi laga leta hain

Yup it feels like a misleading precap..

You mean fai type shart 😂

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ye kya gajab precap aya h …. mtlb ye itni paagal kaise ho skti h ….. 

usne zara sa provoke kia and ye bol di …. 

Precap starts with he asking her to sit on a swing which he specifically decorated for her … and he further says that he has not done anything like this for his wife as his wife looked like a monkey … 🤣 🤢 …. She gets angry and says … what is he saying that his wife looked like a monkey …. she asks him to open his eyes and ears and listen she is not a copy of Manjari … she is original Meet H from Shahbad… did he hear her … he smirks …

meety ka dream hoga where she reveals and beats him

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

you know the bet amount you are proposing is not tangible … make it realistic… the one which can be fulfilled…. like writing an OS or drabble? or creating a VM… or may be chase down the people to get finally the banner for the forum … something along the lines …. 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

If she does intend to call herself Meet Hooda, I feel she may have more to say to him after this, which I presume will be intentionally hurtful. I hope he pulls her into their room after her reveal.  agar kisi tarah ki showdown ho, then it should happen in their room. And showdown hua, then maybe there will be no resolution yet.... 

abhi to game shuru hua hai showdown abhi nahin hoga

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

you know the bet amount you are proposing is not tangible … make it realistic… the one which can be fulfilled…. like writing an OS or drabble? or creating a VM… or may be chase down the people to get finally the banner for the forum … something along the lines …. 

Thik hain. I will post 2 OS

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thik hain. I will post 2 OS

Give one today 🤩

please…

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

meety ka dream hoga where she reveals and beats him

exactly my thoughts. Pakka dream hai. Woh aake hilaayega use like kya hua

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

exactly my thoughts. Pakka dream hai. Woh aake hilaayega use like kya hua

yeah

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ye kya gajab precap aya h …. mtlb ye itni paagal kaise ho skti h ….. 

usne zara sa provoke kia and ye bol di …. 

Precap starts with he asking her to sit on a swing which he specifically decorated for her … and he further says that he has not done anything like this for his wife as his wife looked like a monkey … 🤣 🤢 …. She gets angry and says … what is he saying that his wife looked like a monkey …. she asks him to open his eyes and ears and listen she is not a copy of Manjari … she is original Meet H from Shahbad… did he hear her … he smirks …

I feel this is a dream or else it could be real too as I just read an article that she reveals why she's manjri and they both become a team to save their child but I don't want this too fastly.