tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

not happening , i think its meety's dream

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

That is true but why this guy doesn’t think the obvious..why is she trying so hard to prove she is manjari..I mean any normal person would try to think that way..but then meetwa always had limited thinking capability 😂😂😂 

I have to say in whatever dry romance they showed the guy sure knows the points in one particular direction 😉 and he is using that perfectly 😂

see I think he is under the assumption that she is trying to hide under the false identity… to avoid answering him or anyone… and she has some hidden agenda coming back … he doesn’t trust her anymore….bs isko janna h kya krne ayi h? baki kuch ni … ye aisa wo bolta h … ab andr kya chl ra h ye to wo khud b ni janta …🤣

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Remember meety saw the haldi as dream..this could her dream where she is reacting to his words like this..she had similar dream with Masoom during the divorce paper thing..but after this few sec dream she will remember cheeku and calm herself and be back to being manjari..

Tagging

yeah this will be happening

Anjureads thumbnail

If she does intend to call herself Meet Hooda, I feel she may have more to say to him after this, which I presume will be intentionally hurtful. I hope he pulls her into their room after her reveal.  agar kisi tarah ki showdown ho, then it should happen in their room. And showdown hua, then maybe there will be no resolution yet.... 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Remember meety saw the haldi as dream..this could her dream where she is reacting to his words like this..she had similar dream with Masoom during the divorce paper thing..but after this few sec dream she will remember cheeku and calm herself and be back to being manjari..

Tagging

divorce paper k time b Masoom ka dream ta uska ni …. haldi wala dream to ainwayi ta … romance dikhana ta jo ye log real me krte ni to imagine kr liya … aise to 1 dream Meet Ahlawat ne b dekha ta after their first kiss .. k wo usko daant ri h … and Meet Hooda ne “aankh mare” kr lia Meet Ahlawat k sath dream me …🤣

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

see I think he is under the assumption that she is trying to hide under the false identity… to avoid answering him or anyone… and she has some hidden agenda coming back … he doesn’t trust her anymore….bs isko janna h kya krne ayi h? baki kuch ni … ye aisa wo bolta h … ab andr kya chl ra h ye to wo khud b ni janta …🤣

he knows how to touch her and how to talk in husky voice at the right time..remembers exactly what will work on her but doesn’t remember that she always has a purpose and if she is keeping this pretence then the purpose has to be really big..

telling you meetwa is smartwa in only one department but there also eventually the girl had to start the deed..😂😂😂

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

If she does intend to call herself Meet Hooda, I feel she may have more to say to him after this, which I presume will be intentionally hurtful. I hope he pulls her into their room after her reveal.  agar kisi tarah ki showdown ho, then it should happen in their room. And showdown hua, then maybe there will be no resolution yet.... 

Some how it doesn’t feel like a showdown..if she has made so much effort to keep this identity then she won’t reveal like this in their hall..they intentionally posted the pre cap like this..

one thought just came..last time when she accepted she is meety audience got to know she is indeed meety..May be this time it will indeed lead to meetwa getting to know some of the backstory..I don’t think in this particular scene though..

it’s a good precap to get the buzz 😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail

he knows how to touch her and how to talk in husky voice at the right time..remembers exactly what will work on her but doesn’t remember that she always has a purpose and if she is keeping this pretence then the purpose has to be really big..

telling you meetwa is smartwa in only one department but there also eventually the girl had to start the deed..😂😂😂

he doesn’t move forward without consent and permission…. 🤣

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

divorce paper k time b Masoom ka dream ta uska ni …. haldi wala dream to ainwayi ta … romance dikhana ta jo ye log real me krte ni to imagine kr liya … aise to 1 dream Meet Ahlawat ne b dekha ta after their first kiss .. k wo usko daant ri h … and Meet Hooda ne “aankh mare” kr lia Meet Ahlawat k sath dream me …🤣

Oh yeah how I can forget that dance 🤩 

there is sure more to this precap..

coming back to dreams…they have the right opportunity to insert two dream sequences..one from meetwa and one from meety..makers wake up..let burfi Devi take a break..bring some hot crazy dreams 🤩

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

he doesn’t move forward without consent and permission…. 🤣

Well that has gone now he is showing his so called right..invades her personal space at every opportunity and touches her without reason..good to see his growth somewhere..wish he learnt the art of understanding the obvious too 😂😂