Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

you know I really want a parallel scene where Babita’s so called friends come and praise her that she got such a beautiful bahu… ya fir unhe to pta hi ni ta that babita ki bahu itni sundar h …. although ab Babita is a changed person but it would be lovely if she thinks back of all time when she felt humiliated for her bahu… and how wrong was she … not because she was always pretty… but she was beautiful inside and out and she never valued her …

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

starting this thread with very first pic …. haay jo b kaho they look cute and this is how their wedding functions should have been … 

https://twitter.com/vashmayxlove/status/1550896685064273920?s=21&t=ufQTiMzgsi6uRgp4YVeJcw 

and the explosive precap  

https://twitter.com/aashi74674098/status/1551179003905445888?s=21&t=kXnDzpPzPCvQPOmBlwXmoQ

This is sure a dream or as someone said..she said as Raj is walking towards them..the reveal won’t happen this way..

Leaving the dialogues aside..I love this green outfit..wow meety looks stunning..no wonder she is killing few with her looks these days 😂 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

you know I really want a parallel scene where Babita’s so called friends come and praise her that she got such a beautiful bahu… ya fir unhe to pta hi ni ta that babita ki bahu itni sundar h …. although ab Babita is a changed person but it would be lovely if she thinks back of all time when she felt humiliated for her bahu… and how wrong was she … not because she was always pretty… but she was beautiful inside and out and she never valued her …

We all can wish..but Babita is not such a deep character,.she is shallow and I doubt can think..she has already stopped thinking..

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

This is sure a dream or as someone said..she said as Raj is walking towards them..the reveal won’t happen this way..

Leaving the dialogues aside..I love this green outfit..wow meety looks stunning..no wonder she is killing few with her looks these days 😂 

Ha aisa hoga. Itna halka main reveal nahi hoga. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

chlo I spoke a lot about Meet H … let me speak about Meet A too…. bhai bnda smart ho gya h … dimag chla ra h … galat direction me hi sahi … jitna intezar mje Meet H k chhotu meet k bare me pta lgane ka h… utna hi maza mje ye Meet Ahlawat ko ise instigate krte dekhne me aa ra h … wo nafrat krta h ni krta h … ni pata … pr khel zabardast khel ra h …. 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

The real twist is Meet A is not Meet A. He is Meet A's duplicate and to catch him Meet H became Manjari

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Ha aisa hoga. Itna halka main reveal nahi hoga. 

Yup they won’t reveal so soon..I hope there is no role of manushi here..this scene will come after manjari calls manushi 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Yup they won’t reveal so soon..I hope there is no role of manushi here..this scene will come after manjari calls manushi 

wo to obvious h ne … she will call Manushi today …manushi will ask her to come to hooda house..  ye tuesday k episode me b ni ayega … wednesday thursday k episode me ayega even if its a dream sequence…

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

clchlomI spoke a lot about Meet H … let me speak about Meet A too…. bhai bnda smart ho gya h … dimag chla ra h … galat direction me hi sahi … jitna intezar mje Meet H k chhotu meet k bare me pta lgane ka h… utna hi maza mje ye Meet Ahlawat ko ise instigate krte dekhne me aa ra h … wo nafrat krta h ni krta h … ni pata … pr khel zabardast khel ra h …. 

That is true but why this guy doesn’t think the obvious..why is she trying so hard to prove she is manjari..I mean any normal person would try to think that way..but then meetwa always had limited thinking capability 😂😂😂 

I have to say in whatever dry romance they showed the guy sure knows the points in one particular direction 😉 and he is using that perfectly 😂

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

wo to obvious h ne … she will call Manushi today …manushi will ask her to come to hooda house..  ye tuesday k episode me b ni ayega … wednesday thursday k episode me ayega even if its a dream sequence…

Remember meety saw the haldi as dream..this could her dream where she is reacting to his words like this..she had similar dream with Masoom during the divorce paper thing..but after this few sec dream she will remember cheeku and calm herself and be back to being manjari..

Tagging

Edited by Chatterbox1 - 1 years ago