Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Seems like the borewell track is the only track that clicked right in the show so far - after a lot of misses ... including introducing Hriday.

No surprise there cause is a sensible topic well executed.

Expect more villains to come and go,that's not something new,nor the low level any of them can go to get the fl/ml. But tracks involving kids,especially a cute one like Gungun,will sure grab attention. Full family coming together because of this incident was a nice move,for a change avoided same crowded scenes without moving the story. Thanks to these ep-RM became more comfortable,Mohan gets to see a better option for Gungun's new friend-mom,Gungun sees his struggle to save her-if nothing else can repair the team made to stop R marriage.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

You many check this link below that I bumped upon accidentally, Keerti's new web series trailer based on 26/11 terror attacks. Seems series has started streaming from I-day. She is quite known face in Hindi & Marathi. Keerti looks so fresh & young here, we can see her chemistry even with Raqest Bapat.👍🏼Good to note her work releasing, beyond RM in 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYZSKLkh_I&ab_channel=EORTVMedia

Wish LSD team utilized Keerti both as alive & ghost Tulsi in a much effective & respectful way, with due credits in RM.

Some actors/actresses have far better screen presence to grab audience attention even if its short scene and have the ability to comfortably get into skin of some characters, quickly.Not all experienced or upcoming actors/actresses carry that with them.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup. Honestly, going by history, I hand't expected them to execute this track well. Had thought they would with introducing H but they had messed it up too.

And good to see Gungun up on the front in the montage for Janmashtami special.

Ralulo thumbnail

Mistake was could not decide what's up with H,is he a small chor,a girls cheater,a criminal...in the end he's a bit of everything. Less crimes in his bag=chances to stick around for long.

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I’m noticing since couple of days zee is uploading RM episode at the very last moment on zee5 app I don’t knw why they’re doing this my curiosity is killing me😭

Btw just saw the new rahan dance promo it actually looks very good feels nice to see them enjoying it with laughs while dancing❤️

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. Honestly, going by history, I hand't expected them to execute this track well. Had thought they would with introducing H but they had messed it up too.

And good to see Gungun up on the front in the montage for Janmashtami special.

IKR! They messed up hriday’s track so bad even we had lot interesting ideas that we wanted the makers to experiment with bt the writers idk hw managed to mess tht upsmiley18

Seeing gungun on montage made me happy too she’s my constant favorite nowsmiley27

LAV2725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

next in line is, he consumes & sells Ganja/Charas/Heroin 😵

Other unknown illegal activities H does for money can be shown later as; (as he is sarvagun sampann)

Extortion

Heritage idols smuggling

Human organs trafficking 😕

Betting/online scams

Cyber crimes

Child molestation (its cringe sry to say this)

And H is supposedly young educated man from a Pandit family, who earlier worked as priest in some Mathura temple, and already in records of Mathura police as thief.

Looks like show writers/creatives saw this discussion on forum, and so put up all possible criminal records against Hriday..nothing much is left.. 😆

Adiandsid thumbnail

They did go overboard with him. Even if his plan was to sell Radha... why not stay low for a few days until wedding? Or if his plan was to follow Damini's plan of killing G (which in the first place doesnt make any sense) that too could've been done if he was patient. Temple thief should've been good (or weirdly, 'decent') enough but his repertoire kept on growing.

Ralulo thumbnail

Simply show him being R obsessed lover,if the idea was to wake up a bit of jealousy or possessiveness in Mohan. Could have made him a long term villain,a break from D and her 1000 attempts to stop RM closeness but guess a male villain is not makers fav,in any show,always choose 1 vamp obsessed with the ml wife tag idea.

LAV2725 thumbnail

And within two days of H's entry into Trivedi Bhavan itself, they showed him all evil with nothing to backtrack.

btw D didn't order him to kill Gungun directly, she asked H to physically harm kid to make her injured, (break hands or legs) thus her never ending jasoosi to stop R's wedding with him by proving him a bad boy gets halted.

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago