Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I was also thinking same thing 😆👍🏼 Mohan is the smarter one here

Originally posted by: ammysamy

Actually, even i feel Mohan will be the first one to realize his feelings or he may get frustrated with Radha not seeing him otherwise than God. In the process, he will realize his feelings and make Radha realize her feelings for him.

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys I’m back😎 finally I’m done with exams!

Did anyone miss me? I toh for sure missed you all n missed having/reading serious n funny discussions here❤️❤️❤️❤️

Gungun ka borewell wala track is still going on so nothing new to discuss for me

But i saw all those spoilers of janmastami celebration happening which is great, awesome actually bt why is other stars n debo n kokila ben involved? can someone tell me what’s the reason for it? Like what’s the motive? If I’m being selfish with RM thn I would say it’s pretty irrelevant for the story n the story progress i did not see hriday in any of those spoiler videos either he’s out with dadi for wedding preparations or his track ended abruptly which is weird with no proper build up

Plus i saw there’s gonna b RM’s dance sequence as well bt why is radha dressed like that?? Her dressing is very bold type which is completely opposite of her character n I’m not sure abt their dance coz serial mai abhi proper build nahi hua hai Radha mohan ka relation bt i hope it would not look weird to watch it😭😭🥺🥺

Originally posted by: ammysamy

I am a silent reader and following the show from last one month. I am liking Shabbir and Niharika pairing. They do look cute. What i feel is, the team wants to show Radha Mohan as soulmates where as even though Mohan loved Tulsi, it's more like compatible partner and a best friend whom he loved dearly. The way Mohan complains to the photo frame, the banter is more like complaining to the best friend. There is something strong Mohan feels for Radha, they come closer not only because of Gungun , they have their own feelings for each other eventhough it's in initial stage only. I think, we all gonna witness in upcoming electric wire drama, what Radha means to Mohan.

Ohhh this could happen too! The electric wire drama could b for radha mohan relationship progress😲

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I was also thinking same thing 😆👍🏼 Mohan is the smarter one here

Bt i think it will be radha coz mohan has to first get over tulsi thn move on to radha
Bt also either way i would love to see tht process

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

SBB segment

https://youtu.be/tO5n7LWbHl0

The famous wire 😲

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ralulo

The famous wire 😲

Nice. Some sense prevailed. Would've been unwanted and ott.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

But she values the Gita very much, she keeps explaining about the wonders of Gita and its teachings repeatedly to Mohan, in fact it was because of the Gita she entered his house, kept following him around entering his private space as and when she wanted and holding authority over him by citing verses and quotes from the Gita, so even is she falls in love with Mohan in future, if she values the Gita as she says she does, then she in no way can she marry Mohan, she has to sacrifice her love, if not, it is making a mockery of the sacred Gita which is a blunder the writer has made and if the writer oversees this and RM do get married, then it is a complete mockery of devotion

We can also take it that the so called authoritative dadi and Panditji have not taught proper values to Radha because she has used the Gita like a tool to befriend Mohan

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

It seemed producer & his team had clarity on what all relationships they would focus upon, plots they would unwind and kind of journeys of main characters they'll showcase in their RM show.😊 (ofcourse they know very well its not original concept that Zee has approved of)

Remembered some snippets from his launch interactions with media, which are shared below. (now don't know, if suddenly their focus has changed drastically? confused after seeing/reading some conflicting theories and predictions of the show going on online last few days) 😔

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Missed you ❤️ Zee organised Janmashtami festival in RM inviting all guests is what I could sum up 😃

QUOTE=Sumaiya_Scrible]

Hey guys I’m back😎 finally I’m done with exams!

Did anyone miss me? I toh for sure missed you all n missed having/reading serious n funny discussions here❤️❤️❤️❤️

Gungun ka borewell wala track is still going on so nothing new to discuss for me

But i saw all those spoilers of janmastami celebration happening which is great, awesome actually bt why is other stars n debo n kokila ben involved? can someone tell me what’s the reason for it? Like what’s the motive? If I’m being selfish with RM thn I would say it’s pretty irrelevant for the story n the story progress i did not see hriday in any of those spoiler videos either he’s out with dadi for wedding preparations or his track ended abruptly which is weird with no proper build up

Plus i saw there’s gonna b RM’s dance sequence as well bt why is radha dressed like that?? Her dressing is very bold type which is completely opposite of her character n I’m not sure abt their dance coz serial mai abhi proper build nahi hua hai Radha mohan ka relation bt i hope it would not look weird to watch it😭😭🥺🥺

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Nice. Some sense prevailed. Would've been unwanted and ott.

thankfully sense prevailed