~Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan~ EDT #2 - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

That's fine. The title of the show is about them and everyone knows eventually they will get married (before or after they are in love). It will be good if the writers take it as subtly as possible - with the casting and characterisation they do have a mountain to climb, unless they expect the audience to ignore a lot more than they are willing to.

Where i disagree with your earlier post is calling MT relationship as just friendship. Well... even if it was so, it was so very good that they had to stop showing the flashbacks because it was taking the limelight away from the lead pair for obvious reasons.

(Btw... The writers may have done better if they showed Mohan was in a really bad relationship with his wife, which was not the case at all. And too late to do that even if they want to now.)

No No, I am not saying that Mohan Tulsi relationship as friendship. I feel, It's more like falling for your best friend. Mohan was in love with Tulsi and still is. It's just my opinion that the way Mohan talks to thephoto frame and complains to Tulsi, it's more like he is sharing his worries with his best friend whom he loved dearly and was his life partner. I feel, Mohan's love for Radha will be intense one, they are showing in a subtle way that how much Radha affects Mohan and how is willing to change for Radha.

I feel, it's not necessary to show Mohan Tulsi relationship as problematic just to show Radha as Mohan's true love. Tulsi has her own place in Mohan's life and Radha will make her own. I am waiting for electric wire drama , as it will show everyone how much Radha affects Mohan

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for Gungun to get back to Trivedi Mansion and back to her healthy self (hoping she realizes by now that her papa is a good hearted soul who loves her very much) and to start getting some info about Mohan's past life with Tulsi.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The show itself clearly states Pyar ka pehla naam Radha Mohan it’s a love story we as Viewers of show been knowing this since start what we are signed for here. Show itself generates love n romance based show.

Tulsi was never destined for Mohan neither she was his soul mate nor is Damini who tries hard to become one it’s Radha who is Mohan’s soul mate the writers are doing amazing job it’s now going to 4 months of the show n story writers have shown the love story of Rahan beautifully from strangers to now understanding caring partners this bore well brought them more closer both been each other’s biggest support system especially emotionally 👏

Mohan was a guy who never listened to anyone never in his life apologised or said sorry now changed bcz of Radha he does things he never did for anyone in his life. ❤️ Yes both have a long way to realise love n their feelings after their wedding 😉

Hats of to the writers for creating such a beautiful show that’s why so many people are praising them 👏

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
ambsug thumbnail

I would just like to get your opinion about Radha's promise on the Gita about not having any feelings over Mohan

I want to know whom will Radha revere more in this aspect, the Lord or her namesake bhagwan, Mohan

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

What if Gungun dies?

(Of course she wont... but what if?)

LAV2725 thumbnail

I think we lightly discussed during that Mushroom eating sequence when Gungun gets critical due to her allergy and this helpless Ghost screeches 'kuch karo Mohan, meri beti ko bachao'.. now why doesn't Tulsi want to meet Gungun in her Ghost world post her death? when both maa-beti can stay together and enjoy their time, that is something still confusing..🤪

On a serious note, Mohan will get severe heart attack if Gungun dies, he can't bear shock, as he himself said real Mohan died along with Tulsi, only his body is remaining for the sake of Gungun, as he doesn't want kid to be parent less orphan. 😭

Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImageImage

Word Count: 1

Ralulo thumbnail

Then no reason for Mohan to stay alive,not to mention marry anyone. Family may get to win from this,with both no more,battle for fortune.

But not the case,God protects RM and Gungun,will face many life or death situations,in the end saved and each time more united.

LAV2725 thumbnail

None of existing Trivedi family members may be heirs to their fortune if both Gungun & Mohan die, hence both need to be alive for their sake too. 😃

Ralulo thumbnail

If Gungun would be no more then nothing more easy than make him sign the needed papers. 😉 In case is not already done,with the low interest Mohan has for his job-company-fortune.

But with this borewell drama could see few family members are more on his side than expected or than what was shown at the start. Which is good,maybe have their issues but overall not 1 lost cause like other itv families.