Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

August 12:another 30 minutes dose of tension

Ghost managed to scare H while saving R in the kitchen,his reaction was πŸ˜† but why so late,ghost,why???

Mohan telling Gungun about her mom,nice and about time

Rain finally came,Mohan breaking that door πŸ‘πŸΌ(Rahul as help)

As usual someone noticed RM are good together,as parents this time thus made D burn more 🀣 (century later she came to shed few fake tears of concern for Gungun-nobody cares,Mohan not impressed...instead moved by R gesture to make and bring food for Gungun)

Seems like they have a direct exit from TH to market,that explains why ghost sees everything.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

We have noticed this RM team usually has 2 weeks bank of episodes/scenes. Suddenly cast & crew are back from Janmastami shoot to market bore-well shoot again yesterday/today, based on bts clips to add new scenes.πŸ˜•

Feel they could have also shot and released few new FB scenes of pregnant Tulsi and toddler Gungun with Mohan/Tulsi to ongoing episodes. This will help increase attention span of audience while watching current Gungun rescue sequence, also gain more sympathy for parents and the kid by making audience emotional. 😭

Due to borewell promos, then the media coverage & hype created by Zee related to Janmastami special event hosted by RM show, noticing some NEW viewers trying to watch this week RM episodes on TV.

If PH has their reservations to shoot new FB scenes then atleast editors can show within this week episodes smarty brains, naughty, hyper Gungun's short old scenes from past episodes as FBs when family is worrying and remembering her. Audience needs to really miss that hyper active kid, when she is currently stuck fighting for life and inactive in the borewell.But they missed showing any prankster Gungun FBs in wed, thurs, fri episodes.

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
ambsug thumbnail

I feel Mohan and Tulsi are completely to blame for this, they both were aware of Hriday being dangerous

Gungun has become my main reason for watching RM now, i find her to be a real performer

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ambsug

I feel Mohan and Tulsi are completely to blame for this, they both were aware of Hriday being dangerous

Gungun has become my main reason for watching RM now, i find her to be a real performer

This is situational and no one can be blamed... I mean if they were around them how would she reach the borewell...

Mohun is as real as well i like the father daughter duo

LAV2725 thumbnail

12 Aug:

There's sooo much we got to know today about Tulsi, that too directly from emotional Mohan remembering his late wife and telling his daughter some sweet things about her mom to wake her up from slumber.πŸ₯³ How much he still loves, remembers and misses his late wife till date was visible.πŸ˜’ (Right place to show a glimpse of pregnant Tulsi here, but missed.)

Kid's facial features, bravery, smartness, naughtiness is from Tulsi, in his own words. (it reminds a post I made couple months back on how Gungun is getting shown as a combination of Mohan-Tulsi by writers & directors team)

Ralulo thumbnail

As seen today,not planning to explore Tulsi-Mohan past much,else was the ideal time to go for longer and new flashbacks. On the contrary,with this talk about Tulsi feels like starting to let Mohan close that chapter,remember the good things about her and after some time forget the pain-hate he carried all these years. Dragged back by Tulsi's mom reentry,will make him feel guilty again but today bit was hinting towards him going soft when Tulsi name will keep being mentioned from now. Hope at least will tell Gungun more about the time they were expecting her.

LAV2725 thumbnail

From Keerti's old bts pics, it seems she did shoot in different costumes for few more FB scenes, which we are yet to see onscreen. (either those FBs are kept pending for later usage or makers felt too insecure to air them, so halted?😳)

Somehow feeling after Janmastami episodes, writers may re-open Tulsi murder case plot, may be to postpone Damini's wedding plans or just to let Mohan get serious doubts on Tulsi's suicide theory which he believed all these years.πŸ˜”There's no point of bringing Tulsi's mom suddenly into main story now, as Gungun will anyhow be rescued in next week episodes. Either with reopening murder case or demanding Gungun custody she may have to trouble Mohan further, till she realizes he is innocent and confirms same to Gungun.

PS.

btw even Tulsi's family can't see or hear Ghost? now we viewers assumed some silly vow of Mohan to Tulsi when she was alive was, only to stay away from his Trivedi family.

Ralulo thumbnail

How would they,if they're not in any kind of relation with Mohan and she can't go out? Ghost may see her mom now but will she want or have time to show she's around?

But content with how she handled situation with H and made him run. A bit more alert and none of these dramas would have happened.

Edited by Ralulo - 2 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail

I saw that bts of Tulsi's mom in Trivedi Bhavan hall where ghost is very much seeing her mom, that's why got a doubt if ghost can converse with her mom or not? or will be self-talk again?πŸ€”

LAV2725 thumbnail

We know family is shocked and upset, but last three episodes Mohan, Radha, Kadambari are shown constantly talking to Gungun stuck in borewell using mike, to keep kid active and giver her strength. Nobody remembered to check with Gungun even once why did she come alone to market on a sunday leaving function at home?how she fell into that bore-well or if some one kidnapped her from home? Even police is not asking family to check with kid.πŸ€”