Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Tulsi's "Mohan,do something" is the most annoying,as if he would ever hear her and really do something cause she says so. πŸ˜” Even though trapped in the house,roaming between hall and terrace to see what are doing there,ghost presence was better than expected. Now to see what her mom will do,after weeks of absence,as if the tension around the 7 fts blackhole is not enough.

it's not a 7ft blackhole, it's a 60 ft hole she is stuck in (initially even i thought its 7 ft. but in yesterday's episode they mentioned 60 feet).

I really find keerti endearing despite the stupid situation that's there for her. and radha is too OTT

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Digging out old media articles content from May 2022.πŸ˜› Check out.

Swati Shah is currently seen in Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan as Mohan’s mother, Kadambari Devi. She is his confidante; someone he trusts blindly. However, she does have her own quirks and will truly keep everyone at the edge of their seats.

Swati Shah who plays Kadambari in the show in her May IVs said this.

"Kadambari is a woman of fewer words but very determined. She is loving and caring mom. There are some beautiful surprises for the audience while taking through journey of Mohan and Radha. There are many layers to my character which the audience will see." πŸ˜•

Gunjan Bhatia who plays Tulsi's mother in the show in her May IVs said this.

"I initially thought that the show is a mythological show, but then I learned more about it.πŸ˜† I thought it is a different concept and hence decided to go ahead with hit.

This is a continuity character and the story will amp up as per the reflection of ratings. So I am exploring different aspects to the character. My character is of a widow so keeping that in mind, my character is quite nice and dressed simple. As I said, my role is simple but very loud and strong as she is a mother who is angry and also mourning the loss of her child. So to showcase the character holding a lot of angst yet coming across positively is quite challenging."

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Even if we keep aside original & remake versions for a while based on what's telecast in RM so far, feel Tulsi's Mom who got shown loud and cursed Mohan for her daughter's murder may slowly be shown melting and positive as she knows true reasons and situations that have led to Tulsi leaving Mohan's house before her death, when she accepts Mohan is truly innocent. Where as Mohan's step mom Kadambari may be slowly shown negative/grey to audience, even if its kept unknown to Mohan and also to some extent to audience for a long time.

Recollecting my old post. Still feel same, if makers finally got back Tulsi's mom into the story plots. Gungun's Dadi & Nani characters have to undergo some changes to showcase us those so called 'layers'. πŸ˜›

Both may not be shown cut throat evil though at any point, to wish death for a small child like how Kaveri does.πŸ˜’

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

New bts has Dadi too at the market place (seems to be after the rain scene cause Mohan clothes are a mess) so ghost was left home alone.πŸ˜† Market is the new hall,free entertainment. Expect some blame against Mohan cause...been a while.

Also checking R decorations,first lost the hairpiece,then earrings,new segment-lost the necklace too;next in line bangles&H engagement ring.

LAV2725 thumbnail

Also checking R decorations,first lost the hairpiece,then earrings,new segment-lost the necklace too;next in line bangles&H engagement ring.

Bang on I tweeted already.. πŸ˜‰all other ladies well dressed for the Mehendi fucntion are at the market place, they have all their ornaments intact, ONLY Radha keeps losing one ornament in each episode..πŸ˜†

Ralulo thumbnail

And blame comes cause Tulsi mom pushes Mohan 😑

R was more active than rest of the ladies,moving up and down,not so odd that she lost her ornaments,weird is where did all those things go?? 😲

LAV2725 thumbnail

As expected main door holy thread removal sequence is upcoming

(some people from channel & PH regularly visiting forum and checking our discussions πŸ˜‰)

As per brand new Zee5 bts, Kadambari went back home from market place to plead Tulsi's Ghost to come out and help Gungun from borewell, here Damini & Kaveri seem to be stopping her from removing holy thread? Feel channel wants to show human efforts with real emotions in borewell danger and rescue mission to make it more relatable to audience to the current times, hence God or Ghost won't be overused in this plot.☺️

But what's Tulsi's mom doing inside Trivedi Bhavan? πŸ˜”

https://www.zee5.com/tv-shows/details/pyar-ka-pehla-naam-radha-mohan/0-6-4z5130241/how-will-gunguns-life-be-saved-behind-the-scenes-pyar-ka-pehla-naam-radha-mohan/0-1-6z5198639

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And blame comes cause Tulsi mom pushes Mohan 😑

R was more active than rest of the ladies,moving up and down,not so odd that she lost her ornaments,weird is where did all those things go?? 😲

Fell somewhere i guess... Bechara Mohun is already distraught and not tulsi's mom will come to blame him... Someone hug him already πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ralulo thumbnail

https://youtu.be/hP8uYsJdViI

This scene will be 😭

https://youtu.be/-5_V8drw5QU

Edited by Ralulo - 2 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail

And as I suspected seems Radha is going to add more problems to him, while Mohan is still suffering and waiting for Gungun to come out safely from that 60 ft deep pit (may be in next week episodes?).This ph has to backtrack from kid Gungun & her rescue when viewers are trying to emotionally connect deeply and new viewers too are trying to explore RM show.. sry but why this desperation to shift focus to Radha & her family and continue their Radha jaap, try make every plot about her and force some unconvincing mahaanta?😡