Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/75-A23o56G0?t=31

Finally Shabir small iv ❤️

https://youtu.be/1T4rXK2ZIy4

Edited by Ralulo - 2 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Want to share something. I rarely watch/follow TV fiction shows based only on some blind fanism towards a popular star. For a viewer like me concept, characters, their utilization and development, story plots, writing, styling, execution, editing do matter a lot, mainly in the first 90-100 episodes of a new daily soap to connect with it. Ofcourse capable actors/actresses who personify these characters onscreen, add their own nuances and abilities to get into skin and improvise. And after that emotional connect happens, may be end up following some shows long term, even if other departments are average, if acting and characters are still relatable.😃

I still remember, may be in 2017 Ganapati event special of Zee, Rockstar Abhi in KKB was given many romantic dance moves & nok jhoks with Munni (look a like of Pragya) that was hosted by Kundali. There were some online fans who drooled saying its anyhow Shabir & Sriti dancing/romancing on screen.😛 But there were few like me too active online who gave feedback to channel & PH as we couldn't digest such lovable Abhi unable to sense his wife Pragya's touch and failing to recognize this look a like lady romancing with him, is NOT Pragya.👎🏼 Most of us know Munni track was quickly scrapped by Ek & Anil in KKB after Ganapti event, as viewers also missed and wanted wife Pragya with Abhi, NOT Munni an the track was also poorly executed.

Similar thing holds here. Actor/actresses dancing on romantic numbers in special events is fine, but when hyping them and using them as characters of fiction soaps in said events by channels, obviously many viewers will not reciprocate so easily, knowing characters behavior and current story plot movements in respective soaps.

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail

yeah..we are seeing Shabir's focused video IV, may be after 3 months asking people to watch RM? 😳

Zee usually does good media coverage for its special events not just to attract viewership, as they also want good ad sponsors.😃

Expecting 7-9 pm weekend slot for Janmastami special to air, lets see,

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let's be honest,majority start watching a show cause at least one popular face is there,story comes on second place. And story anyway changes every now and then,can't be sure you'll see what you signed for.

Situation in kkb was different cause probably were planning to reveal Munni=Pragya but had no time to wait so made them 2 different characters.

Here Mohan already has a messed up life between past-Tulsi,present D-even if they don't meet much,not to say behave like 2 people engaged,Gungun as a tool to keep his past wounds open and baggage close and his possible future-R,as weird as she was introduced in his house,she made few changes in his life,of course his feelings will change;and viewers may or may not like it,makers will keep this love angle open and will show them behaving likewise,sooner or later. Is each one option what to watch and what to skip after all,in case some scenes feel so difficult to see. 😕

LAV2725 thumbnail

When watching online, its much easy can skip scenes, but offline live on TV with family or friends, not so easy. May have to move away from the place or if remote is in control quickly change channel..

Yes many fans start watching a TV show, when a popular star signs up initially, and based on launch promos too, but we can observe viewership won't sustain long as some die hard fans also drop out mid-way, if execution or characterization don't hold much interest or too much cringe gets shown daily or channel goes wrong in marketing.🥱Even during pre-covid years, many such hyped TV fiction shows featuring some popular stars were average runners or even termed flop overall, few of them disappointed fans too. (don't intend to name them here)

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Let's be honest,majority start watching a show cause at least one popular face is there,story comes on second place. And story anyway changes every now and then,can't be sure you'll see what you signed for.

Situation in kkb was different cause probably were planning to reveal Munni=Pragya but had no time to wait so made them 2 different characters.

Here Mohan already has a messed up life between past-Tulsi,present D-even if they don't meet much,not to say behave like 2 people engaged,Gungun as a tool to keep his past wounds open and baggage close and his possible future-R,as weird as she was introduced in his house,she made few changes in his life,of course his feelings will change;and viewers may or may not like it,makers will keep this love angle open and will show them behaving likewise,sooner or later. Is each one option what to watch and what to skip after all,in case some scenes feel so difficult to see. 😕

I agree...I started watching RM only for shabir... Reeza is added to the list now and the set persay is not bad. its also a non toxic crass show as whats available currently.

I don't agree with radha's character, she is odd and patronizing mohun as god is off... but like i ignore the flaws of KKB, I can ignore the flaws of RM to watch Shabir and Reeza....

And i see a lot of people watching the show around me and they started only cause of shabir (offline audience is what i am referring to here and they are ok with the show, its TP)

The lovestory angle will eventually come but that's too early now even is they get married and its also not going to be typical love

priyanka.otb thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

When watching online, its much easy can skip scenes, but offline live on TV with family or friends, not so easy. May have to move away from the place or if remote is in control quickly change channel..

Yes many fans start watching a TV show, when a popular star signs up initially, and based on launch promos too, but we can observe viewership won't sustain long as some die hard fans also drop out mid-way, if execution or characterization don't hold much interest or too much cringe gets shown daily or channel goes wrong in marketing.🥱Even during pre-covid years, many such hyped TV fiction shows featuring some popular stars were average runners or even termed flop overall, few of them disappointed fans too. (don't intend to name them here)

as much as we discuss and crib about what wrong and what's not online. the regular audience is very different and if they like something they will watch it. they do not think too much, they just watch it and RM is being enjoyed by people.

that is why zee is spending money and focusing on it and they also know shabir is saleable...

LAV2725 thumbnail

10 Aug

Ghost standing helpless in balcony of the house, crying for her kid's safety was able to see/hear everything happening in far market place, near the bore-well and was able to give her remarks too.🤔 It means she isn't as powerless as being projected to viewers last few weeks, or its editing mistake?😕

And its going on expected lines, Damini is going to get rid of H to save herself, in turn becoming R's saviour.

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
priyanka.otb thumbnail

10th August:

to start with wish you a very happy bday shabir Ahluwalia...

Shabir and emotional scenes are to die for... just mohun sitting there helpless had my heart... he didnt even need words in that moment... I felt bad for tulsi the mother and got irritated at the writer... i mean for god sakes shes a ghost and can get out from anywhere... just to create a situation she was kept enclosed...

the scene is ridiculous but keerti did a good job at sensing gungun and trying to speak to her... the credit to pull that scene off goes to keerti alone... Neeharika was too ott for me...

Damini doesn't deserve mohun, he should maintain distance... Hridhay doesn't know what trouble hes put himself into...

I love to see the trivedi family for attached to gungun and tensed about her and the sigh of relief when they heard her... also glad radha shut kaveri up...

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is the main door the only exit Tulsi can use? Windows? There is an exit ig from the mandir.. she does come out towards the mandir. She was seen in the terrace a couple or more times - can climb down from there? Even if she falls I'm guessing she wont need hospitalisation😉.