Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

So i took tiny break of few days from Radha mohan n forum coz of my exams which btw r still going on but coz i have holidays for couple of days to prepare for my next exam I thought of watching the episode before i start my study marathon again expecting the gungun lost track must’ve been wrapped Bt it’s still going on🥲🥲🥲 not much changed bt after coming on forum I got lots of spoilers abt good upcoming tracks so thnks guys🤗 would b looking forward to it n come back after couple of days when i will b done with my exams hopefully🤢

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

August 9:what happened with D and Dadi? D sent R with Mohan and the rest to search Gungun-later will wonder how RM become this friendly 😆 and Dadi did no drama cause the mehendi stopped,agreed that R has to find Gungun. Seems like baby found the right place in Dadi's heart too.

Gungun in the borewell calling RM 😭

Mohan and Gungun's dupatta 😭😭

The smart cow solved the case sooner than police 🤣 (so this is why team was sharing stories with this cow days ago)

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

can you detail what's this cow story that I'm not aware of? 🤪

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wish you good luck for exams and missed you 🤗

Ralulo thumbnail

😆 You'll see. Basically Cow Mata led all to the place Gungun is. Else were ready to go home and wait for kidnappers call-as police told them. 😔

Thought stepmom will release Tulsi when she returned and let her see the market efforts to save Gungun,fortunately didn't,the last thing needed there were her commentaries.

LAV2725 thumbnail

my hopes pinned still on Damini to do some honors and release Ghost from that house, before Janmastami starts..😔

D has to save her back and save Hriday too as police got involved now, and fool has to realize Gungun has to be alive, otherwise Mohan won't marry her to fulfill Kadambari's wish which he wants to oblige in pretext to give a mom to Gungun.. 😛

LAV2725 thumbnail

Holy Gita kasam gone with wind, between Bhagawanji and his staunch Bhakt they are going to show a dance, which is NOT devotional..

Ralulo thumbnail

Yes,D remained home with the excuse that she will take care of H wound 😆 and Tulsi is busy praying with Dadi.

ambsug thumbnail

So, the ghost has got tamed before she could achieve anything, have never heard of a devotional ghost other than angels or the Goddess reincarnate 😊