Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Tonight Episode was superb 👏 I made a seperate post on it bcz it was that good 👏

Gungun was 👏 superb her struggle to save herself her calling for Radha 😭 the bond she has with Radha was so visible today 👏

Radha was superb 👏 her concern for Gungun refusing to do anything until Gungun is found her emotional break down 👏 man she was too good literally reminded me is Ishita ruhi bond from show YHM I used to love the motherly connection between two strangers 😭❤️

Mohan was trying to stay focussed n calmed seeing Radha crying n panicking poor fellow he had to show strength there 😭 being a father it will be hard for him now in coming episodes.

I liked Rahul put tracker in Gungun mobile 👍🏼 it saved her life after all

All in all it was full package I wanted to watch an emotional episode between Ratha Mohan n Gungun I got one today 👏 it was thrilling emotional 👏

Hriday was scary too good today 👍🏼

Hats of to entire team for putting efforts 👏

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

But they can stop paralleling him with Lord Krishna, why bring this devotional undertone when we know Shabir keeps his body fit with his hard work at the gym 😃, he should take the full credit as Mohan

The writer should stop using the devotional angle at his wish and will when he wants to proceed the story with RM love angle. AT least he can focus on the ghost part since the ghost is locked up in the house getting free entertainment waiting for her husband to fall for Radha than really worrying about Gungun or helping Mohan in clearing his name and bringing father\daughter closer, he has eventually made Tulsi a devotee herself. If he had wanted the devotional angle to be present all the time, then he should have built Radha's character with more integrity and respect.

LAV2725 thumbnail

Most Z serials do show poojas/festivals/prayers happening in different tracks and incidents within families of their fiction world, as an undertone as part of culture or belief system of families/characters.

But in RM show, supposed to be set in current times instead of focusing on relatable modern age social drama / family drama and characters, this PH is obsessed in bringing mythology/devotion/religion angle in every episode as an over tone. 🤔

It makes me wonder may be this PH pitched some mythology genre hindi show but Z could have refused due to budgetary & other issues for another Mahabharata/Srimad Bhagavadgita/Sri Krishnavatar kind adaption to happen on their channel?😔 so may be they are trying to satisfy their mythological creative tastes thru RM? 😛

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

BTS of Mohun breaking the matki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM_A6xZN1Ng

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So RaHan both going to get wet so this means they will get another new set of clothes look next 😃

This Matki Phoro sequence Too much efforts hard work 😲 Show and Zee team is leaving no stone unturned to make It Grandier 👏

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
LAV2725 thumbnail

If we remember 1st promo released by Z in Apr, feel this is in same studio same outdoor location where Mohan was shown playing flute as a musician, with others dancing around him. 😃

Mohan's clothes with that CM & others in indoors Janmastami shoot are different from this matki phod clothes. So doesn't matter even if he gets wet.

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
LAV2725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Read this?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/malhar-pandya-makes-a-comeback-on-the-small-screen/articleshow/93391757.cms

If lengthy role, then he may be replacement actor to Tulsi's brother character or some other relative? brother was supposed to take revenge from Mohan after losing murder court case against him, but never got used by writers in their Radha-Damini-Kaveri never ending deadlock ott dramas. 😵

If short role, then he may be Hriday's boss for girls trafficking business or may even be Damini's ex who came back to blackmail her, before her wedding functions start? 🤔

It may be a temporary role. This actor has already joined for Janmastami special shoot, and as per recent bts clips it seems he is playing role of CM 's security officer who comes as chief guest for the event. If not a long term role, then may not be linked to Tulsi. We can't say about Damini, though.🤔

ambsug thumbnail

Shabir seems to have climbed in a jiffy😊