Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I dont mind the ghost around God together scenes. In a way they are doing quite a few 'non-stereotypical' things with the ghost, which i appreciate - except for her inaction (and shipping) ... which really is irritating... but then get it that if she comes in action the plot cant move forward. They have to keep her inactive for things they want to happen.

Thanks for the updates. Not watching since the temple drama, though I'm tempted to check the last scene - may watch later.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Don't mind her presence near the temple either,probably if she was portrayed as a bad person in life turned into 1 evil ghost she wouldn't be close to God. More annoying is that she still has no idea others can't hear her πŸ˜” "Mohan,do something". πŸ˜” In part can understand even why she's desperate to see R as Gungun's new mom. Once RM wedding is done she will calm down.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

When show started, if we remember Ghost said her daughter's safety is her top priority as a mother, and hence she came back and will hover around Gungun in that house, protecting her kid from Damini.😊But after Teej she is mostly shown hovering around Radha, whether her kid Gungun is at home or not, safe or unsafe. πŸ˜†

As ghost has NO active role to do after Teej night, hence Damini should do honors to move her out from that house during outdoor bore-well mishap..(and thus save viewers daily from her useless lengthy bickering and/or screeching which no human around her can hear)πŸ₯³so that RM writers/directors don't need to break heads as to how to keep bhootni inactive in every episode☺️and plots can be moved the way they want, easily.πŸ˜›

Entire purpose of starting this shows episodes by doing pooja's/havan's/putting holy thread tightly around house was to keep away bhootni, by praying and taking help from God thru priests and tantriks. And writers/directors contradicted what they earlier showed multiple times with God & Ghost, within same show.

She can go close and sit next to Tulsi plant/worship place/deities in that house, but alas can't cross holy thread.

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Think I had mentioned the same thing about the thread being useless... since she isnt doing anything anyways (dont remember if i deleted that part in post though). She has been made purposely inactive after her attack on D on Teej evening just when we thought she will go all guns blazing.

Doesn't make sense but that's how the writer(s) can do what they want, with the all knowing Guruma essentially ending the potential of her character - 'she wont do anything, its Radha you need to worry about'. Well... they have to do something to cover up for the pathetic characterisation of R they began with... even if it be sacrificing another character which they had done well with.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Read this?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/malhar-pandya-makes-a-comeback-on-the-small-screen/articleshow/93391757.cms

If lengthy role, then he may be replacement actor to Tulsi's brother character? who was supposed to take revenge from Mohan after losing murder court case against him, but never got used by writers in their Radha-Damini-Kaveri never ending deadlock ott dramas. 😡

If short role, then he may be Hriday's boss for girls trafficking business or may even be Damini's ex who came back to blackmail her, before her wedding functions start? πŸ€”

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

In other news he is called as negative lead which means will be present for long. As any vamp needs 1 (ex) boyfriend can be this cause anyway Mohan will never give her the attention or whatever else she needs. Keep her busy.

Edited by Ralulo - 2 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It was nice Episode today on Saturday on Zeetv πŸ‘πŸΌ loved Radha Gungun scene very heart warming ❀️ πŸ€—

Radha was looking beautiful today her complete look on mehndi was awesome. πŸ‘πŸΌ Kudos to team 😳

Gungun bacha 😭 Precap was horrific to watch Gungun going into the bore-well n Rahan both searching for her 😭

The new Negative lead is good casting I would prefer him to be Hriday Boss(as he has been sending Radha pics to someone) as it will be different n interesting to watch how story unfolds n wat will happen next πŸ‘πŸΌ

than instead of him being D’s Ex which is not interesting. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Don't mind her presence near the temple either,probably if she was portrayed as a bad person in life turned into 1 evil ghost she wouldn't be close to God. More annoying is that she still has no idea others can't hear her πŸ˜” "Mohan,do something". πŸ˜” In part can understand even why she's desperate to see R as Gungun's new mom. Once RM wedding is done she will calm down.

I can totally understand her desperation for a new mom for gungun and radha is a good influence... But don't understand her desperation to ship radha and mohun, currently both haven't even reached close to the L of Love... Radha is infatuated and now moved to respecting him and calling him bhagwan and mohun cares and respects her cause she is the only one who made efforts of bringing gungun and him close...

priyanka.otb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Think I had mentioned the same thing about the thread being useless... since she isnt doing anything anyways (dont remember if i deleted that part in post though). She has been made purposely inactive after her attack on D on Teej evening just when we thought she will go all guns blazing.

Doesn't make sense but that's how the writer(s) can do what they want, with the all knowing Guruma essentially ending the potential of her character - 'she wont do anything, its Radha you need to worry about'. Well... they have to do something to cover up for the pathetic characterisation of R they began with... even if it be sacrificing another character which they had done well with.

yeah if tulsi is in action nothing will move forward... but i do feel she needs to be hovering around damini and kaveri since she knows they are up to no good.

Listen watch the show in bits, we need to discuss the flaws and stupidities.

priyanka.otb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

In other news he is called as negative lead which means will be present for long. As any vamp needs 1 (ex) boyfriend can be this cause anyway Mohan will never give her the attention or whatever else she needs. Keep her busy.

Even in today's episode they collided and all he said was sorry and your looking good and walked away... Mohun doesn't seem to talk to damini other than work... and now that he is making efforts to please gungun he is ignoring damini even more