Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Mohan made R wear a ring on the right finger 😆after trying 2 more fingers,ring is stuck there now.

Also helped her with necklace,earrings,bangles,was about to apply sindoor. Nothing left for H. 🤣

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Jab bache ki Maa banegi tab shayad 🤣

I dont think she will ever become smart... shes a badly written character and most of the times depends on banke bihariji to help her...

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka.otb

Mummy Trivedi is very vela... she should be around gungun to help execute her plan. but shes busy watching radha and mohun... Mummyji your daughter is in danger.

Instead would have loved to see D witness all this...but then another hall drama.

Gungun is doing adults job.

priyanka.otb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Instead would have loved to see D witness all this...but then another hall drama.

Gungun is doing adults job.

Well don't want D to see anything, otherwise she will loose the plot and do something stupid again...

Gungun is my favourite child character... she has this never say die attitude and she cares two hoots about what any one says...

Ralulo thumbnail

Right,enough time to see all later,after she realizes how stupid she was to bring H on board. Thought will create the Great Canyon between RM but she gave Mohan a magic carpet to cross that distance. Such a fool!

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

In 3rd aug episode FINALLY LIKE FINALLY THEY SHOWED ONE PROPER RADHA MOHAN SCENE😍😍😭😭

I skipped the whole hall drama scene to damini crying buckets infront of mohan saying she feels sad tht he cares abt radha i felt bad for her for a second bt thn i realized she’s acting😒😤

Can someone tell me why radha sat down and carved flute just like that? Like couldn’t she go out and buy one? She insisted to do mohan the same in one of the previous episode to craft sword radha mohan are pretty talented i must say😆😆😆

During the entire shots of gungun in episode i was worried abt tht little child😭 tht she’s gonna b in big fat trouble soon😭😭

Radha mohan scene was cute☺️ but mohan ka khidki se aana mujhe samaj nahi aaya pretty adventurous he’s getting😆 bt it was still nice romantic scene☺️

Oh n lastly gungun looked really pretty in that blue outfit😍😍😍

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Today for the first time saw Shabir comfortable in an RM scene... i guess he has settled in or the discomfort was mohuns requirement as a character.

Might be because he is going to get a break and be outdoors for some time with outside people 😊

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Saw it thanks 😆 Beautiful scene looks like aise karte karte Rahan will get married Mohan might swap places of groom with Radha 🤣 or Mohan sneaking into room daily to meet Radha he will be caught red handed by everyone and all will start their drama again 😆

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes agree with everything you said 👍🏼 summed up ❤️

but I have noticed the Zee editing team are not highlighting this in Precaps they should made a precap with including this upcoming Rahan scene otherwise as a viewer if I think If I didn’t had Zee5 online than How would Viewers who watch on TV will know what’s coming up ???? I watch show both online and on TV if the episode is good enough.

Online most of us share with our friends in circles about wats coming up but that’s not the case in those TV viewers who don’t check such things online. Definitely it will affect viewership. I mean

I n some others were going to skip tonight’s episode bcz I thought it will be same random drama continuity since 3 days average episode but I got surprised Unexpected Beautiful Rahan scene. What if TV viewers also think of skipping the episode than ??

They make so much efforts than promoting by catchy PRECAPS is required for tv viewers as well. 🤔

The Zee team could made Precap including both Gungun Hriday teaser and Rahan scene teaser to attract all viewers. 🤔

Yesterday we were discussing this amongst our circle.

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
priyanka.otb thumbnail

Delaying episodes for no reason.. will be a random one for sure. the engagement will get over in no time